• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

how to pronounce Schröder

rd79

every game there are discussions about the correct pronunciation of Dennis' last name. I can't descibe that by words cause the sound of Ö doesn't exist in English language... click that (I don't know whether it works on mobile browsers)

• Like 1

Well that guy sounds weird as hell! Haha jk... but the closest English spelling for how I hear it is "Schrewda"

At the end -derr is possible too, if more clearly pronounced. But the Schrö-part is pronounced very well. IMHO Nique pronounced it well for an english speaking person, yesterday.

At the end -derr is possible too, if more clearly pronounced. But the Schrö-part is pronounced very well. IMHO Nique pronounced it well for an english speaking person, yesterday.

Yeah I've always pronounced it as Schrewder, which is how I heard Nique stumble into saying it.  Pretty soon we'll be having posts about the taming of the Schrewder :)

Yeah I've always pronounced it as Schrewder, which is how I heard Nique stumble into saying it. Pretty soon we'll be having posts about the taming of the Schrewder :)

Schröder is a shrewd negotiator when it comes to playing time.