Thank you Mike Smith, Falcons loose again

Gray Mule

It wasn't long ago that Blank was held up as the ideal owner and folks were begging for him to buy the Hawks.   It's amazing what losing will do.   

Very true.  Lots of people are still on that fool's gold.  Not I.

We all overlooked a lot of bad habits bc we were winning in those early years but this truly is just who mike smith is....I have nothing to say, time to move on

So huge win yesterday and no topics on the Falcons game? Julio destroys maybe the best CB in the league after he'd talked trash to Julio and nothing on him either? Granted the Cardinals were never as good as their record but the Falcons still put it on them. 

• Like 1

A good win vs a good defense, but kinda too little too late, despite the standings, if they managed to get wins vs the Lions and Browns they'd be in better shape... they'll get hammered by GB... they could win vs Pitt at the ga dome..they are iffy just as anyone else.

Good game but it's just at that point where I've pretty much given up on this season. Just waiting for all the change that's coming with the offseason (fingers crossed). But yeah Julio is in fact a beast lol. Cough cough...I'm he's about 90 yards off the league lead in yards, which I said he would lead the league in at the beginning of the season.

Good game but it's just at that point where I've pretty much given up on this season. Just waiting for all the change that's coming with the offseason (fingers crossed). But yeah Julio is in fact a beast lol. Cough cough...I'm he's about 90 yards off the league lead in yards, which I said he would lead the league in at the beginning of the season.

Hey I never said he wasn't a good receiver, just that he's not Megatron. 

The veteran fill-ins on the O Line are starting to gel which isn't hard to do with a stud like Jake at left. Nolan finally manufactured some pass rush from the secondary, and of course the D looks different with Always Ready Willy Mo back. Julio is rounding into form along with Toilolo and Harry, Special Teams is always solid, but I have no hopes of Jackson running for anywhere near 100 again. I think Matt and the boys are gonna surprise up in Lambeau. We still got a chance. I'm behind them.

Hey I never said he wasn't a good receiver, just that he's not Megatron.

@Dolfan23....so there's still this major gap in your mind?

Come on now...of course Matt isn't Rodgers, nobody is. That's greatness, pure greatness. But when talking about Julio and Calvin it's different. To me the difference is the separation that Julio creates compared to Calvin who constantly has defenders draped on him. He's not a great route runner, he just has exceptional physical traits. He may be the best ATHLETE in the league but he's not the best natural RECEIVER. Calvin just has a QB who doesn't care how coverd he is he's going to force it in there, when Ryan is much more willing to spread the ball around. Now that Julio is starting to get more targets he's putting up those crazy numbers that we all knew he was capable of

Edited by jy23

You know I like Julio and I think he's a tremendous receiver. And we've covered this enough for me to know how you feel and for you to know how I feel. Maybe that will change someday but I don't think you realize how high my opinion of Megatron is. 

Oh I know how u feel just trying to talk some sense into u lol.

• Like 1

Oh I know how u feel just trying to talk some sense into u lol.

Hey I think higher of Julio than I did in years past. He's right up there with the best in the game and I can see an argument for him being the best in the game. I don't agree with that of course but I can at least see the argument. I'd trade our highest paid WR in the game waste of roster space lazy ass Mike Wallace for him any day of the week I'll tel you that.