• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Rockets

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

This team might beat that late 90's teams. We have to remember that those teams had no depth and Smitty wouldn't be able to contain Korver.

I like the defense of Lenny's teams, and he ran a tight rotation...and they logged a lot of minutes.  So, not so much worried about depth.  It'd be fun to watch for sure, but this team would have to get it done from outside!

mutombo_hawks.jpg

Only the rumple to start off the game and 2nd half, which is every game for me. I didn't drink anything else.

Overboard is subjective, but I can see where you're coming from. It's not like anything I said was substantively wrong, it's just put forth in a way that most wouldn't say. Oh well, I don't beat around the bush and I'm an equal opportunity asshole. I'm sick of his shit, calling himself skeptical (ha!) was too much. He's either oblivious to what he posts or is too stupid to tie his shoes. Either way, I'm done reading his insane posts.

He's also a f***ing leach. This site has 0 ads while it runs on servers and software. It also has lots going on behind the scenes and the real world runs on money and not sunshine and Peter Schiff references. He is someone who genuinely makes the experience of being a Hawks fan worse by continual negativity. It bothers me when certain posters don't support the site. If you have more than 10,000 posts on this board and have never donated, then it's likely you're a huge drain on the site. But he's a f***ing shithead, so what should you expect? I shouldn't expect him to donate, but it's not like I won't then go out and call it like it is on this board and shame him.

This coward put me on ignore so that he can talk crap without having to answer back when he gets called out.

It's funny how he says that I never show up when the Hawks win, but at the same time I'm also draining this site by posting all of the time. Again, funny stuff.

My post count is probably less than 3 posts per day... Yeah, I'm draining the board. 

Shooting holes in his arguments is starting to get boring.

Edited by Hotlanta1981