• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ownership News!

curtmcgirt

• Premium Member

Glad the A$G Error is finally over with. I shall wait and see exactly who emerges as the new owner(s) before I get too excited.

Personally, I will NOT wait to be excited.  This has been THE worst, most incompetent, and most embarrassing ownership group possibly in the history of sports.  I don't care who comes in, they can't POSSIBLY be worse.

saythat.gif

• Like 4

Because I honestly don't know, in what ways has ASG been such a bad ownership group?

Cliff's notes?

The infighting as evidenced by the Levenson ouster and Belkin lawsuit.

The lack of investment into the product and marketing of said product yet blaming the fans for not latching onto it. Cheapness would have been easier to say.

The Thrashers. I think that's a nuff said.

• Like 2

I spent a solid thirty minutes today trying to track down the photo of all the A$G huddled on the practice court around a basketball with their full Atlanta Hawks jerseys...I couldn't find it but I hope someone brings that out for that thread.

According to my sources, these might be in play ...

asg1.jpg

asg2.jpg

There'll be caption contests, photoshops, etc.  It's gonna be glorious.  I might get banned.

Link: http://www.ajc.com/gallery/sports/atlanta-spirit-groups-history/gCND3/#6050863

Spirit.jpg

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Meanwhile: C-Viv on 92.9 FM right now.

Lol, "all-in, baybee!!!!!"  20 minutes later it was an all-out tickle fight to see who gets to sit in the front seat of the bus.