• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Jazz

lethalweapon3

This is what I'm talking about! Notice that teague has 18pts in the first half off of an remarkable 6-10 shots...he did this similar thing vs the cavs and came out in the 2nd half not looking to continue to score but get his team involved.

I don't think it's a failure of an killer instinct, I really believe dude is just unselfish and a real team player.

I love the way Teagues mindset is but man it isn't going to gain him much league respect as far as top 5 point guards though I believe you can make the argument that he's definitely in there

Teague can easily drop 30 plus on a good shooting percentage tonight against the Jazz just like he could have against the cavs the other night but he's a team guy so I doubt we see it but its all good just trying to get you all to see my point on why teague isn't selfish enough to make the ASG due to his preference to be a team player instead

Edited by JTB
  • Like 1

Wizards losing to OKC with seconds left in the game. Must be a storm brewing...

Josh Smith and his merry Rockets got murked by Hornets. I guess rockets forgot the citranella candles?

And Melo's Knicks lose for what seems to be the 94th time so far this year. Maybe Melo could use some Neosporin for those [k]nicks.

Hawks up double digits on the road. Soaring high once again.

About to turn in these MBA papers.

Life is good.

Edited by TheTruth
  • Like 3

• Admin

Bud plays the bench too much and kills starters momentum

havr to agree in this game. Dennis and Scott were out of sync offensively and defensively and helped both jazz runs.

Great win on the road

Gobert and his long reach def caused us some problems

I think Bud is thinking ahead. He knows we are playing tomorrow night too. He put the starters back in at the end of the game to preserve the win. I hope I wake up in the morning and we are in first place in the East

Toronto is playing GS really close. That's one tough team that plays everyone tough. Those A-holes are tough to go down!

Sorry, but Carroll sucks.

Ye, exalted leader of The Miserable Ones, have been placed on my "Ignore List" for the rest of the season. Congrats, to me. Have fun with the comebacks, I shall not see thee music.gif

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1