• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Obvious but Awesome: Coach Bud EC Coach of the Month!

SalvorMallow

• Premium Member

Congrats, Coach Bud!!! AWESOME!

• Like 1

It's called a merge. SMH @backseatmods. no.gif

Meh, everybody knows that and no one cares but you.

(Also, glad they gave you access to a computer.  I know facilities like that frown on the inmates being able to contact the outside world.)

Meh, everybody knows that and no one cares but you.

(Also, glad they gave you access to a computer.  I know facilities like that frown on the inmates being able to contact the outside world.)

No wonder you don't understand the good stuff Ferry has done here. You can't even tell the difference between a merge and a lock or a move (which are all different things). 

• Like 3

No wonder you don't understand the good stuff Ferry has done here. You can't even tell the difference between a merge and a lock or a move (which are all different things). 

I can recognize it and still not like the man.  I'm nothing if not consistent in my Ferry dislike.  Besides, I've already eaten my crow etouffee and put that topic to rest.

You know Bud ornery ass don't even care. I just hope everyone stays hungry and refrain from thinking about all the money and oppurtunity this new found fame could bring. Folks gonna be lined up to back the Brinks truck up for Sap, Bud, and DeMarre relatively speaking.

Of course Being Hawks fans, we have to sit and look at our beautiful cake with our stomachs growling with the looming ownership limbo. I wish Bud could okay the buyer before he signs, I cannot stomach some clown like Gilbert or another group of a dozen people none of which have real ownership money.

Edited by benhillboy

I can recognize it and still not like the man.  I'm nothing if not consistent in my Ferry dislike.  Besides, I've already eaten my crow etouffee and put that topic to rest.

You're not eating crow when you still want him fired.  #fake

• Like 1

You know Bud ornery ass don't even care. I just hope everyone stays hungry and refrain from thinking about all the money and oppurtunity this new found fame could bring. Folks gonna be lined up to back the Brinks truck up for Sap, Bud, and DeMarre relatively speaking.

Of course Being Hawks fans, we have to sit and look at our beautiful cake with our stomachs growling with the looming ownership limbo. I wish Bud could okay the buyer before he signs, I cannot stomach some clown like Gilbert or another group of a dozen people none of which have real ownership money.

Bud's not gonna care. He just mentioned before the Blazers game that being in 1st means nothing with 50 games to go. And I don't worry about any of our players. If there's one thing I know, it's that they will show up big against the good teams. I just wish I felt as confident when we play lesser teams. 

• Like 2

You are consistent. But you can't claim to be "eating crow" AND want him fired. #contradictory

I can like the way the team's playing while maintaining my dislike for Ferry.