• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Lol, we scratch out "a win or two" and you never know what will come crawling out of the woodwork! How goes it?

There's a slow spit take gif somewhere that I would use if I could find it on my desktop :p

Nice to see you among the land of the living! And thanks for the server upgrade, btw, the site has been super fast since then

• Like 2

Trust me you are not alone in loving our Junkyard Dog DMC. He plays his tail off every game.

Also: welcome to the Squawk! Hope you post more and often

Thanks, man!  I had to share the Hawk happiness with some people I knew who understood!  Been a diehard for a long, long time, and I can't contain my happiness this year.  I've seen some good teams (mid/late 80's & 93/94), but this group is the best.

As far as team basketball goes, I'm not sure I've ever seen a team play such fundamentally superior basketball.  There's very little these guys do wrong.  They're an absolute joy to watch!

PS:  Let's hope Bud doesn't share all the secrets with the all-stars...

• Like 4

I was playing some ball myself tonight and missed the game. Can't wait to be in the building on Friday to see us whoop OKC. They ain't ready for what we are about to serve them.

Did the opposition respect ur 1-13 fg's?

On Korver's Komet, Kyle noted after the game the wager was with his fellow codger Elton Brand. Brand bet him 100 smacks that he would hit a 3-pointer in a game before Korver made a dunk.

~lw3

Teague said it was push ups. Either way, you can't duplicate the comradery on this team. GS maybe.
  • Like 2

I know we have plenty of "bigs"... But I wish there was a way to have Zaza back here to finally taste some success in Atlanta now. He earned it. He played his butt off for a mediocre team for years.

You read my mind man. Though, for what it's worth, Zaza seems really happy to be teaching a young team in Milwaukee. A lot of that might have to do with him getting big minutes this year, but I feel like he enjoys being a quasi-uncle to Giannis. I'd love for him to be back in Atlanta though, it doesn't feel right for me without him here.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

You read my mind man. Though, for what it's worth, Zaza seems really happy to be teaching a young team in Milwaukee. A lot of that might have to do with him getting big minutes this year, but I feel like he enjoys being a quasi-uncle to Giannis. I'd love for him to be back in Atlanta though, it doesn't feel right for me without him here.

I do miss Zaza as well. He gives the kind of attitude we want and it is a shame he's not here for this run.

• Like 1