• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Durant calls Atlanta fans bandwagoners...

volman

In the post game quotes. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Must be nice for OKC fans to have a consistent winner to cheer for with two (used to be 3) superstars on its roster.

He is slowly moving down the list of like able superstars for me after that.

That is the full quote. Doesn't sound so disrespectful to me. Sounds more like reporters trying to blow things out of proportion to stir controversy.

Pretty much.. I see nothing wrong with what he said. Nothing negative there

Since he's been in the league he's used to having most fans at Philips rooting for him, felt at home -:not anymore my friend.

Philips now roots for our HAWKS as they should!!!

He isn't wrong. The guys on NBATV did say the Thunder players were not buying into the hype of the Hawks. I haven't look into this just yet. Vince said he wonder if some of that talk might have leak into the Hawks lockerroom. Losing to a team they were not sold on and then calling the fans bandwagon fans. Durant seem salty right now.

He isn't wrong. The guys on NBATV did say the Thunder players were not buying into the hype of the Hawks. I haven't look into this just yet. Vince said he wonder if some of that talk might have leak into the Hawks lockerroom. Losing to a team they were not sold on and then calling the fans bandwagon fans. Durant seem salty right now.

Durant did an interview pregame for NBATV. When asked about the Hawks, he said they were playing good basketball but weren't a great team. Video should be on NBA.com, was after Bud's interview.

That's awesome. I'm glad to see the building full.

Korver said he wasn't happy about being traded to Atlanta initially. He mentioned the fan base.

I'm glad things are changing.

nope that's not true at all. That's just how people here took what Korver said. 

"It's a bit of a bummer for sure," Korver told ESPN 1000's "Chicago's GameNight" on Friday. "I love Chicago. I loved putting on a Bulls uniform. & What do you do? We learned this is a business and teams are going to make business decisions. & I'm gonna go to Atlanta and try and go out there and play well."

"I think we made a lot of ground as a team," Korver told ESPN 1000. "We've got great chemistry. I think the longer you can keep any team together the better shot you have of actually winning that golden trophy. & It's a tough thing. I think anytime you play as hard and put as much into it as we all did the last two years and you come up short, it's a tough thing to walk away from.

He would have said the same thing no matter where he was traded.Dude's just a good teamate.

Durant did an interview pregame for NBATV. When asked about the Hawks, he said they were playing good basketball but weren't a great team. Video should be on NBA.com, was after Bud's interview.

If it's the same video i watched they asked Durant if the Hawks are the best team in the league.

Durant said" i would'nt go that far....i like our team

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRMP__YUwyE