• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All-Star Game Viewing

DieHardHAWK

Will be driving but XM to the rescue!

Drive safe and GO DENNIS!

I heard some idiot sportsradio dude while driving around today saying that he hoped the "big stage" didn't go to our guys' heads (oooh, New York)...like they haven't been there before and you can get things in the "Big Apple" that you can't get here in the ATL...LOL.

About the only thing you can get in NY this weekend that you couldn't get in Atlanta is frostbite :-)

Hindsight is 20/20 yaya, but I can't help but feel a little turrible that we picked Nogueria over Rudy Gobert after watching that game. Would have been a very nice backup C to develop. Oh well, at least Edy Tavares has been favorably compared to Gobert. It's gonna be nice when we get him over here next year after Brand hangs it up.

EDIT - and Wiggins wins MVP over Gobert? No...just no.

Edited by RandomFan

Edited by rd79
  • Like 1

Better looks

So who said Dennis is from Greece?

And thanks to our German fans, as analysis, because y'all give us a lot if insight I Dennis that we wouldn't have known without you.

During player intros they announced Dennis as being from Greece.  He didn't look too happy about it.

• Like 1

During player intros they announced Dennis as being from Greece.  He didn't look too happy about it.

It was totally absurd and showed that the announcers (and backups) didn't do F'n sh!t for homework. Dennis was a STARTER...and they had no clue about him (Greece? Really?). I would normally say disrespect - but I feel it was just ignorance. Ignorance on the part of the guys who should AT LEAST know where the starters come from. (sigh)

Talk about adding fuel to the fire... Imagine it was a situation like in the 90`s with Croatia and Yuguslavia... The player wouldn't have played and the announcer would get killed... well at least we can learn that NY might not be able to host big events:D