• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Bucks

lethalweapon3

Excellent game thread as usual lw3!!! I loved the hoofs and cleaning up the Bucks goofs...lol as well as Z pac...:-) Man between Smoove, JJ, Crawford and Zaza, I miss Z pac the most. I'm also hoping Z pac gets his as he is my center in fantasy tonight :-) You mentioned that Teague was playing? I thought for sure he would sit this one out completely due to that ankle. I hope he plays because I have him and Korver in fantasy too, also picked up Bazemore. I have 4 horses in this game.

The Bucks just aren't the same team they were on Dec. 26th when they came in here and beat us. Honestly, I didn't love that trade for any team. I hate to say it but I think Philly won that trade because they got rid of MCW and didn't end up with Knight or Thomas.

As you mentioned the Bucks turn the ball over and the Hawks feast off that. Starters or not, I think the Hawks might end up beating the snot outta these Wisconsin kids tonight.

Hawks 113

Bucks 92

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

Lethal do you get paid for making these pre-game articles? 

Absolutely.  Unless you mean paid with money.  Then...no.  

Seriously, his content is better than any professional game write-ups I've ever seen and he brings it every game. 

• Like 4

In 1:06 Kyle had 4 3's...never seen that before in 30 years of bball

As awesom as that and Reggie Miller's barrage against NY was, T-Mac's 13 in :39 to win is the granddaddy of 1 minute or less All-Time scoring bursts. And wtf did Pero just do on that inbounds? Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

1. I hope Dennis' toe is nothing serious.

2. Kyle's 4 straight 3s gave me goosebumps and the crowd reaction...AWESOME!!!

3. Pero was playing some really solid defense, very active hands.

4. Thabo is rounding into form - shot looked goid. We sorely missed hus defense and rebounding. He had so many deflections.

5. Al played more engaged tonight.

6. Muscala gave us solid minutes - points and rebounds.

Edited by JayBirdHawk