• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Aye Man...

benhillboy

He will be fine. The hit wasnt THAT bad.

I heard the NBATV people (albeit some bad analysts in Del Negro, Hamilton, and Jamison) talking all doomsday about how he reacted and couldn't lift his arm, even saw some "it looks like a pec" comments. I know the staff is gonna err on the side of caution due to the circumstances, but this just got me shook, man.

I just wanna hear "bruise", "negative", "day-to-day", and "100% for the playoffs" for my mental peace already.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Well, all the folks whining about us resting the starters will be happy.  We play starters in meaningless games so they can get injured? 

I expect this to be brought up if Millsap misses time.

First off... It was a home game and Bud hasn't been resting starters during home games. I don't think fans pay money to watch Jenkins and Moose starting.

Second, injuries are happening at the wrong time. The Hawks were injury free for a good part of the season. It sucks that it only takes one injury to f*** everything up though.

Third... The team was clearly playing harder than they have in months. Beating the Nets was clearly an objective last night, and I don't think Bud viewed the game as meaningless. That draft pick is important to the team I do believe.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Mild shoulder sprain.  Just saw the other thread on this as well.  Looks like he's out 7 to 10 days.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/basketball/millsap-out-with-mild-shoulder-sprain/nknZD/?ecmp=ajc_social_twitter_2014_hawks_sfp

http://hawksquawk.net/community/topic/406093-so-pauls-out-for-a-week/

Edited by ATLSmith