• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So Paul's out for a week....

Dejay

Whew, that was close. I just couldn't take it after Al last year.

I enjoy seeing Moose develop so that's the move. He and Thabo have to perfect their roles as Bud's offensive rebounders for the postseason. Last game he faked a three from the corner, drove hard down the baseline, attracted Al's man, and dished a nice dime for the dunk. We're not going to lose a game if our 13th man is doing that with fresh legs and considersble length.

The way Paul been grinding and getting hacked these past two years he deserves an early sabbatical. We've seen how he beasts after extended rests. Let's Go.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

Bad news is he will not be available for the BK game.  Overall still good news.

Just saw that it was updated.  He will be re-evaluated after sitting the next two games:  http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2015/4/6/8352605/paul-millsap-injury-shoulder-7-10-days

I'm sure if this were the playoffs he'd suit up but I'm thinking Bud and staff are being extra cautious with the playoffs on the horizon.

• Like 1

Have a seat Sap, much-needed and well-deserved rest. Time to give Thabo, Scott, and Moose heavy minutes.

I'm still worried about Sap. He couldn't lift his arm up...I hope

he gets well enough , that it wont effect his shooting at all.

If he still can't lift his hand up, then it's a more serious injury and 2 games off won't fix it....I doubt that's the case.

I trust the coaching staff to not rush him back if it's something more.

A fresh legged Sap is a good thing.

He should be back for the final 2 games: against the Knicks and Bulls (limited minutes).

Edited by JayBirdHawk