• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who makes the cut as the #8 seed? I say...

sturt

Can't speak for everyone, but I'm happy with tonight's outcome. Think we beat Pacers and Nets. its just the Pacers will fight and the Nets will lay down. This is what I've seen and it's backed up by Paul Pierce's recent comments in that espn article.

Hypothetically, I think I would take an extra playoff game for the slightly higher pick and a small chance at the lottery.

• Premium Member

The whole game has been awful. Both of these offenses are trash.

The Toronto-Boston game actually looked like playoff basketball. This game was atrocious.

Can't speak for everyone, but I'm happy with tonight's outcome. Think we beat Pacers and Nets. its just the Pacers will fight and the Nets will lay down. This is what I've seen and it's backed up by Paul Pierce's recent comments in that espn article.

Hypothetically, I think I would take an extra playoff game for the slightly higher pick and a small chance at the lottery.

Some challenge in th first round would be good for this team after coasting for so long. The only thing that scares me about Indiana is their physicality and our players tendency to get hurt after every bump lately.

• Like 1

Even if the pacers lose vs memphis, I dont think the nets beat Orlando

I dunno...Orlando is on vacation as of a few weeks ago...plus they prolly want our pick to be crapshoot they might lay down..voluntarily or not lol

The problem is Pacers need to beat Memphis on the road tomorrow after a 2OT game tonight. I still think we will play the Nets in the 1st round.

They still get 8th seed if both teams lose don't they?

Orlando is kind of unpredictable. The Nets haven't played with much passion the last handful of games.

The Pacers are in as the No. 8 seed with a win over the Grizzlies tonight. The Nets are in with a win over the Magic AND a Pacers loss tonight. The Pacers go if both teams win or both teams lose.

Also, assuming Toronto beats Charlotte tonight at home - Chicago gets a 3rd seed if they beat us tonight, and the 4th seed if they lose.

Edited by esimonds03

Remember that odd exchange between Bud and the Magic coach where he appeared to hand him something after a game? I hope it was a note that read "beat the f***ing Nets".

As a young team this might be their closest taste of the playoffs, playing a team desperate for a win. For that reason I hope they bring it.

• Premium Member

Remember that odd exchange between Bud and the Magic coach where he appeared to hand him something after a game? I hope it was a note that read "beat the f***ing Nets".

As a young team this might be their closest taste of the playoffs, playing a team desperate for a win. For that reason I hope they bring it.

The two coaches are very good friends. Hopefully Borrego will have his players playing to win to get his bud a lottery pick.