• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Starters minutes

Alex

Save the Thabo excuse because it's played out.

Why can't the starters go for longer minutes?  It's the playoffs for crying out loud.  The Hawks are far too reliant on their bench players and it's showing.  The players kept getting all these nights off during the regular season so they would be fresh for the playoff run.

Teague is actually playing .6 minutes less per game in the playoffs.  He's at 30 MPG now.  

Bud needs to rely on his horses if we have any chance of not being the laughing stock of the league.

• Like 3

I agree to a degree (check that rhyme scheme!). We're still unaware of how serious Millsap and Horford's injuries are, because it has obviously affected their play. But I wouldn't mind seeing more Teague, Carroll, or Korver.

• Moderators

Save the Thabo excuse because it's played out.

With Thabo out, the starters should be playing more minutes to compensate -- especially since the playoff format allows for more rest between games.

Edited by AHF

Cosign. I'm all for starters getting more minutes but i also feel that we don't really have the talent to just limit ourselves to just 8 or 9. Roster depth is supposed to be one of our biggest strengths.

Cosign. I'm all for starters getting more minutes but i also feel that we don't really have the talent to just limit ourselves to just 8 or 9. Roster depth is supposed to be one of our biggest strengths.