What Dennis has that Teague doesn't!

Wurider05

Last night I noticed (and several other times) when Teague misses a shot he drops his head and looks pitiful while Dennis doesn't seem to care even if it a bad shot (he has improved on this alot). It's like Dennis is too confident while Teague still struggles with  confidence on a consistent basis. Dennis is becoming my favorite Hawk because he got that swag that the other players seem to lack. Remember earlier in the season he dunked on a player then stood over him in a intimidating manner. That is the kind of player we need. He's nasty and has an attitude.

• Like 1

Man don't get me STARTED.....Oh goodness I hope your wrong! It's such a huge possibility and I hope your wrong. Why!!!!!

I'm sick of this shit...every f***ing season. I thought this year was different....I thought once Teague became a legit all star player and his confidence would only go up.

He's been aggressive for most of the year but last game he ran with his head down, he was slow and I saw non aggressive Jeff Teague yet again like in the past!

I wish I had this mans skills cause if I did it wouldn't be an argument if I was a top 5 pg or not.

Whew! But I'm not going to get down on Teague...but another game like game 2 win or lose and he can possibly be traded! It's too hard as it is without a legit star. We don't need no non confident players too.

Now I'm not saying the op is right but it will be easy to see if you've watched Teague his whole career. I'm going to be furious if he's back to his old non confident ways. Again hopefully this old Teague isn't back cause aggressive Teague is a threat in this League and he has always been the "head of the snake" on this Hawks team

I wish both of em get back to the midrange floater. Both had it working lovely during stretches in the regular. It's either jumpers or try your luck with huge Bigs at the rim, where Dennis is better.

Every PG needs that in-between floater. Basically get like Conley: Dude will let it fly from around the foul line, swish.

I think the jury is still out on whether Jeff's temperament and attitude are "dog" enough. There's evidence both ways. Dennis is a competitor, no questioning that.

• Like 1

Man don't get me STARTED.....Oh goodness I hope your wrong! It's such a huge possibility and I hope your wrong. Why!!!!!

I'm sick of this shit...every f***ing season. I thought this year was different....I thought once Teague became a legit all star player and his confidence would only go up.

He's been aggressive for most of the year but last game he ran with his head down, he was slow and I saw non aggressive Jeff Teague yet again like in the past!

I wish I had this mans skills cause if I did it wouldn't be an argument if I was a top 5 pg or not.

Whew! But I'm not going to get down on Teague...but another game like game 2 win or lose and he can possibly be traded! It's too hard as it is without a legit star. We don't need no non confident players too.

Now I'm not saying the op is right but it will be easy to see if you've watched Teague his whole career. I'm going to be furious if he's back to his old non confident ways. Again hopefully this old Teague isn't back cause aggressive Teague is a threat in this League and he has always been the "head of the snake" on this Hawks team

youre.jpg

Dennis is more talented, Jeff is  clearly the better more polished PG right now. Playing on a bum ankle with his skill-set is far from easy.

I certainly agree, but the OP has a point as well. I think Dennis wasnt as bad as many made him out to be against the Nets, and I think many people got the idea when Dennis got in that situation where he didnt want to get the ball just before half-time to heave a 99.9% guaranteed miss, just to prolly save his already bad 3point stat-line, and then went traveling, resulting in a good shot opportunity for Joe Johnson. Things like that "get burn-marked on your retina" as they say in Holland, and greatly cause negative perception.

I think Teague definitly needs a pass when it comes to his overal play and I think many people wouldnt be up on a box if it wasnt for that situation before the second ankle-twist, where he missed an easy lay-up, shoock his head up, and jogged slowly back on defense in a situation where he could help the defense.

I have not seen that often, but its situations like that that creates negative perception and both Dennis and Jeff need to stop doing these things. Its one thing to mess up a situation, but its also bad for the overall spirit. They are basically unforgivable and completely avoidable mess-ups.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

Anybody know about this:

Olivia Harlan ‏@Olivia_Harlan 9m9 minutes ago

Schröder said games 3&4 in BKN were tough on him because of family reasons, but he feels confident in his game now (15 mins, 9 pts, 4 A's)