• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Christmas Unis leaked

devilwentdown2GA

They are like Christmas wrapping paper. You look at them once on Christmas and throw them in the trash never to be seen again.

Perfect Description.

• Admin

The jerseys will be like what you see ... all other Christmas jerseys are like their current uniforms with some slight coloring changes and the first letter of the team is different.

So I think we are getting a look at a skewed version of our new jerseys

Christmas stuff is tacky as hell so those jersey's go along with the holiday theme quite well.  I feel like the lime is just to keep with the Christmas theme and not something to be incorporated.

If these are worn for one game and never to be seen again I'm fine with it.  They will definitely get attention.  All the grandma Hawks fans can go out and buy one to match their tacky Christmas sweater collection.

grandma%202014%20christmas%20ugly%20swea

Christmas stuff is tacky as hell so those jersey's go along with the holiday theme quite well.  I feel like the lime is just to keep with the Christmas theme and not something to be incorporated.

Yeah.  I figured they were going with the "ugly Christmas sweater" theme.

If these are worn for one game and never to be seen again I'm fine with it.  They will definitely get attention.  All the grandma Hawks fans can go out and buy one to match their tacky Christmas sweater collection.

grandma%202014%20christmas%20ugly%20swea

Except that none of the other unis includes the green or an alternative color. I think that lime green will be in our new unis in some way.

• Admin

gty_465428728_71394024.jpg?w=1000&h=695

They won't be pac man unfortantely ... we have what the new unis will look like only with a different color scheme (no Christmas cream and first Letter of the 'Hawks' will be different.   Hopfully they look better in reality vs the drawn image.

• Moderators

The jerseys will be like what you see ... all other Christmas jerseys are like their current uniforms with some slight coloring changes and the first letter of the team is different.

So I think we are getting a look at a skewed version of our new jerseys

They can't possibly be that ugly, right?  It isn't the coloring and first letter that is the big problem.  It is the pattern and general design that is brutally awful.  

• Admin

They can't possibly be that ugly, right?  It isn't the coloring and first letter that is the big problem.  It is the pattern and general design that is brutally awful.

the first letter is part of the Christmas theme but it looks like we will be the triangle team next year

• Moderators

the first letter is part of the Christmas theme but it looks like we will be the triangle team next year

That better not be true. How do you bring back the Pac and somehow downgrade your unis?

A couple of months ago I was told about the new uniforms and if it holds true you should expect to be surprised. Lime green is on it's way for sure. I guess I should ask for an update, but I haven't been told anything has changed.

Looking at the deisgn, the cream is probably gone for the real jersey, leaving lime green, red and black as the colours. Thta's a interesting combo for the Hawks IMO, but it could work. That being said, I like the Hawks down the shorts, and the pacman logo's placement. I'm not digging the new logo on the waistband, but I have to see a better version of it before I fully comment on that. All in all, I have a feeling this and the Bucks new set are gonna be the winners of the redesigns this year.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/adidas-team/SLD_Licensed/NBA/2016/NBA_SP16_AP_INLINE/mobile/index.html?id=1

Here's the link to the Spring NBA catalogue in case anyone wants to glance through it. Of course, there's no Hawks stuff yet. However, the new unis will have to be revealed before the draft because of the new NBA draft cap. or at least we'll see the logo and colorway.