• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Paul Pierce yelled 'series' at Atlanta bench after three-pointer

hawks774

Haha my gf last night goes umm isn't that the guy they showed every 5 seconds in the suit in the last game? How's he playing if he has 5 fractured / broken bones in his hand?

I know if I were the Hawks I would be slapping at that hand when he's dribbling and making sure he felt the pain from it. But I'm a d*ck and I doubt the Hawks would play that way.

Did your gf say the last part too? If so, congrats. You sound like you got a wild child on your hands.

• Moderators

The Atlanta Hawks are moving on to the Eastern Conference Finals after their 94-91 Game 6 win! Paul Pierce nearly sent it into OT in the final seconds but his miracle shot was waived off.

Posted by

Bleacher Report

on Friday, 15 May 2015

The end of the vid says "Series". :lmao:

• Like 3

The Atlanta Hawks are moving on to the Eastern Conference Finals after their 94-91 Game 6 win! Paul Pierce nearly sent it into OT in the final seconds but his miracle shot was waived off.

Posted by Bleacher Report on Friday, 15 May 2015

The end of the vid says "Series". :lmao:

Man, I feel like Bleacher Report is one of the few news media groups that don't rag on us. We were in Game of Zones 3 and they do this. It's just nice that someone is putting us in a positive light.

Edited by Blazemore