• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Wall throwing up Gang signs

Brotha2ThaNite

• Premium Member

He is a thug for doing that.   Its funny the NBA and its players went off on the "hands Up" bs that proved to be untrue.  The NBA has a problem imo and that Silverman is the goofiest guy I've ever seen.  

• Premium Member

I saw that last night. That has no place in the NBA. Kids look up to these guys and they continue to act like how they behave on national TV doesn't matter. If that's really who you are, can you at least let it go for the ~2 hours you are representing the NBA on national TV?

• Like 2

• Moderators

He is a thug for doing that.   Its funny the NBA and its players went off on the "hands Up" bs that proved to be untrue.  The NBA has a problem imo and that Silverman is the goofiest guy I've ever seen.  

Man shut up, you sound just like a racist coward. "Hands up bs" probably one of these people throwing around the "all lives matter" BS.

@Macknsweetjones

@Vol4ever

Guys - drop this on Homecourt.  If you want to debate "Hands Up" or anything like that we have a board for social and political issues.  There is enough heat this time of year without injecting very real world issues like this into sports discussion.

• Like 3

NBA players who think they're in gangs are such cornballs.

Anyway, some folks are saying he was actually "throwing up" some kind of "sign" for Bradley Beal or w/e.

Bottom line is, the "sign" is meant to mimic gang signs which sends a bad message, especially to kids who don't know enough to realize he's (likely) not intending to promote the "thug life".

I'm all for expression of emotion out there but I'm sure they can find a way to express elation without this nonsense.  He deserves a fine or, at worst, a stern warning that the NBA isn't the place for that.

NBA players who think they're in gangs are such cornballs.

Anyway, some folks are saying he was actually "throwing up" some kind of "sign" for Bradley Beal or w/e.

Bottom line is, the "sign" is meant to mimic gang signs which sends a bad message, especially to kids who don't know enough to realize he's (likely) not intending to promote the "thug life".

I'm all for expression of emotion out there but I'm sure they can find a way to express elation without this nonsense. He deserves a fine or, at worst, a stern warning that the NBA isn't the place for that.

I actually have a hand sign for you right now.

Wasnt his father shot dead by gangsters? I just hope it was a play-call for Beal. If not, I just lost all respect for the man, being in his position, all things considered.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

Wasnt his father shot dead by gangsters? I just hope it was a play-call for Beal. If not, I just lost all respect for the man, being in his position, all things considered.

It wasn't a play call. Beal had just got fouled on a fast break layup. No need for a play call when free throws are coming.