• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Wall throwing up Gang signs

Brotha2ThaNite

If anyone believes John Walls really in a gang, they need their head examined. Nothing to see here..

Talk to former Zard, Javaris Crittenton, about such as absurd concept.

That said, I don't think anyone believes he's in anything. Doesn't make his silly little gestures any less ridiculous.

Hard as they may try but the bloods and crips have not managed to trademark and copyright all uses of the letters "B" and "C" or the colors red and blue much to their chagrin. I hear they are working diligently though with the lawyers that helped Paris Hilton own all uses of the phrase "that's hot". Stay tuned through this ongoing process.

Talk to former Zard, Javaris Crittenton, about such as absurd concept.

That said, I don't think anyone believes he's in anything. Doesn't make his silly little gestures any less ridiculous.

Javaris Crittenton was an idiot from the suburbs. Please. Someone wake me up when people start talking about these politicians throwing up devil worship signs.

Hand down.. Man down..

I can't believe some of you are actually trying to defend him here. John Wall has a history of throwing up gang signs.

Black male making motions with hand= gang sign apparently

First at Kentucky

Once before in Washington

And again last night

Looks like he was saying that Bradley Beal is back and made a B B and 3 sign. The 3 was for Beal's number. Read his lips carefully!! Some times things are not what they appear to be.

Bradley Beal is back? Where did he go? Don't you have to leave in order to come back? Look at the video above, he clearly says: Big B's B!t*h. You can keep being in denial about him belonging to a gang, but don't sit here and try to lie for John Wall.

• Like 2

• Moderators

The only thing funnier than rappers claiming to be gangsters... Basketball players who whine to refs claiming to be gangsters. 

Gray Mule, lw3 and I are real OGs.

"Jeah!"... oop... I mean, "I concur wholeheartedly!"

~lw3

• Moderators

Wasnt his father shot dead by gangsters?

I was thinking you were thinking of MJ's dad, but I'm not sure his murderers were gangsters. Then I was thinking you meant CP3's grandfather, but he was beaten to death with pipes in a robbery. (A belated, "get it together, North Carolina, seriously!" to the Tar Heel State)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6436820

Wall's pop (as per Wiki) had done time for murder and convenience store robbery. He passed from liver cancer about a month after his release from prison, just before Wall turned 9 years of age.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/24/sports/basketball/24wall.html

~lw3

• Like 1

Looks like he was saying that Bradley Beal is back and made a B B and 3 sign. The 3 was for Beal's number. Read his lips carefully!! Some times things are not what they appear to be. 

You know I was being sarcastic right?? This punk has a history of this garbage. 

• Like 1