• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

MVP for series vs Cavs

I did it for the first 2 rounds, I have to continue the trend to keep the good juju.

Whose your MVP for the series?

I'm going with Korver. I think he breaks out in a big way. They might try JR or Shump on him but I don't think those guys can contain him as much as Beal did.

My dark horse MVP is Millsap. I like the matchup he has with Thompson. He can slither around Thompson's stiff body like a snake and get a bunch of buckets.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Ps Shout out to DMC for being the MVP of the first 2 rounds. This round, just focus on D with Lebaby.

Horford is my first choice, Teague second. If Teague can get those ankles in shape then i don't think anyone can stay in front of him.

I was gonna take Horf as well. If he drags Moz out to 15-20 ft. He will have a jumper field day. :-)

DMC, Teague, and Korver. Their production on both ends of the court will determine how this series goes...

Pick the whole team why don't you?...lol jk...I like them all. We truly have a TEAM!!! Any player, any night.

I've picked Teague in the first 2 series and was wrong in each.  Well, here's to hoping the third time is the charm because I am sticking with Jeffrey.  He better come out looking to feast on Irving/Delladova.  Force the Cavs to put Shumpert on him and then feast on him too.  We will cruise in this series if Teague puts in work.

• Like 1

I think Mike Scott is due to go off sometime soon. I know he's been in the dog house but he can be a dangerous weapon offensively. Not an MVP by any means but could provide a spark unexpectedly in a game.

Edited by Ruckus

Teague AND Schröder are gonna feast, is my hope. If that happens then Hawks take the series in 5-6 games.

When was the last time Lebron lost in 5 games in the east.... common hawks fans be realistic if you think youre gonna beat the best player in the world in 5, that's just disrespectful. Atleast say 7...