Coach Bud is a mediocre Playoff Coach

Bonkers

We need Schrader, an aggressive one. He lets him do whatever he wants out there, which isn't a good thing at this point in Dennis' career. 

Exactly

If Dennis focused on just driving and making layups and setting up his teammates I would be fine with him. But too often he takes bad jumpers and he can't shoot. He's not Chauncey Billups he can't just pull up wherever and take shots

Edited by Bonkers

Exactly

If Dennis focused on just driving and making layups and setting up his teammates I would be fine with him. But too often he takes bad jumpers and he can't shoot. He's not Chauncey Billups he can't just pull up wherever and take shots

Yea he is young and will learn shot selection...he will bounce back. I expect the Hawks to focus on driving to the paint and being physical with the Cavs in game 2....Also I would like to see Mike Scott on the floor

I hope Popavich leaves him a nice long voice mail full of profanity. How do you let Dennis and Pero sink us into oblivion after Teague did whatever he wanted in the first half? Come on man! You sat next to a Hall of Fame coach for 19 years! Where was Scott and Mack? Those are two shooters that can open up lanes. He literally shafted Muscala.. Smh

• Like 1

Dennis has been a borderline mess in the playoffs - I almost wonder if Coach Bud isn't playing him all these minutes just to satisfy the "genius behind the curtain" (DF). If Mack would have had more minutes we would be ahead of where we are now (IMO). You don't do "player development" in the ECFs if you see a problem...you try to F'n win.

Dennis shot was off tonight. Not the first time this Playoffs. But he didn't do wrong much more... 4A 1S 1TO

What does poeple expect from Mack? He isn't even more experienced any more (Playoff minutes)

• Like 1