• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Bud is a mediocre Playoff Coach

Bonkers

We are in the ecf for the first time in team history depsite: Teague and Millsap being hurt the entire postseason, our best wing defender sitting out because he was a victim of police barbarism and Korver being a shell of his former self right now.  I suppose Larry and Mike could have worked similar miracles with this team as well eh? 

• Like 1

What the hell is wrong with some people? Regardless of the outcome for this series, how the hell can anyone say anything negative regarding coach Bud? Whether you dislike Pero, Dennis (?!), refs or whomever, ECF... FOR THE FIRST TIME... EVER. PERIOD.

On another note, I'm all for interacting with fans from the opposing team, but man, Cavs "fans" are more annoying than heat fans... Oh wait a minute..

• Like 2

*yawn* like me and @willthepureshooter Bud's schemes are terrible. Lebron figured them out easily

But go ahead Bud keep trying with the whole Help Defense scheme. I'm sure Lebron isn't smart enough to pass the ball or anything. Go ahead and let JR and Shumpert roast the Hawks

No adjuments at all

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 2

*yawn* like me and @willthepureshooter Bud's schemes are terrible. Lebron figured them out easily

But go ahead Bud keep trying with the whole Help Defense scheme. I'm sure Lebron isn't smart enough to pass the ball or anything. Go ahead and let JR and Shumpert roast the Hawks

No adjuments at all

Yep! Look a the timeouts taken by each team. The Cavs have plenty left while our Hawks have only one. That's a sign of bad coaching. How can you spend 19 years behind one of the greatest coaches in NBA history not learn how to adjust? Its beyond ridiculous to watch a coach let his team sink. The bench is ice cold due to tight rotations all playoffs. Bud has a big ditch to climb out of going forward. The Cavs are terrible! And why are we letting Dellavadova of the hook on defense?

Pero shouldn't be on the court the rest of the playoffs. I'm tired of watching him commit off the ball fouls. He's just sinking the teams chemistry while Muscala and Brand are buried on the bench.

Hand down.. Man down..

• Like 2

To me bud hasn't adjusted well in this series but at the same time the players haven't played anywhere near their potential.

Bud has not adjusted well in any of the series

He's just lucky that the Nets and Wizards weren't talented enough to take advantage

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

Yeah, he does deserve a lot of blame in this but we all have to remember that even know that he was Pop assistant during his time in SA, this is his second time in the playoffs as a coach and first time in ECF.  Sure we can say the same thing about Blatt but he got the greatest player in the land with him.

Coach Bud will learn from this like everybody else will.

Bud has made adjustments, we just don't have the talent. This ain't the regular season. You need more than a system to win.

Our teams better than the Cavs.. Lebron is the best player Cleveland has and Kyrie's good but he doesn't make his team better. Our lineup and bench are waay better than the Cavs. You're giving them too much credit.

Hand down.. Man down..

I think were all underestimating just how much the team sucks. I agree his coaching has been lackluster but it's a combination of both. Everyone is to blame.

I didnt. I kept saying all season they needed balance on offense and a rim protector/rebounder. 

• Like 3

Our teams better than the Cavs.. Lebron is the best player Cleveland has and Kyrie's good but he doesn't make his team better. Our lineup and bench are waay better than the Cavs. You're giving them too much credit.

Hand down.. Man down..

You're added the list with Diesel. 

Edited by nbasupes40retired

• 10 months later...