• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers GAME 2 (8:30 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

Only 19 assists in the game, too many forced 3pt shots (4-23) and too many isolation plays. This is not our style of play. By the way we are trying to defend Lebron 1 on 1, which is not going to happen. Whenever he beats his man, he needs to see another body.

Edited by nitte
  • Like 2

Yes the poor team shooting can't go on, folks have said they won't have poor shooting again days ago, but it still goes on.

Sap and Kyle have been the worse offenders in my mind. Sap's adjusted FG% is only 44%.

Teague and DS's outside shooting makes me cringe also.

Edit: Sap is shooting 39% from the field and 13% in 3's. He is also averaging 4.5 fouls per game and so he is in foul trouble every night.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Good news. My college roommate went with me to game 1 and we are 0-3 in games that he has went to this season. He won't be with me tonight and we're 12-1 in games that I have been to without him this year.

We gotta break it all the way down, lol

Awesome thread as usual lw3!!! I love the San Andreas reference. It's funny how the Rock can save the entire universe if needed. I wish he was a Hawk.....also agree with Korver getting shots up. He needs more attempts, hopefully good one but just get them up. Also agree that the Hawks are brilliant when they get those Hockey assists because you know the ball is swingin when that occurs.

LETS GO HAWKS

Prediction:

Hawks 104

Cavs 96

Good news. My college roommate went with me to game 1 and we are 0-3 in games that he has went to this season. He won't be with me tonight and we're 12-1 in games that I have been to without him this year.

Just throwin this out there but is it possible to have your next hangout with ur college roommate on June 25th, the NBA draft? It's still basketball related and we could have a ring by then.

Just throwin this out there but is it possible to have your next hangout with ur college roommate on June 25th, the NBA draft? It's still basketball related and we could have a ring by then.

I already told him three strikes and you're out. Hes going to push hard to go to a finals game if we make it and face curry. We went to georgia southern and got to watch curry play a few times in college and we both have been big fans since. A hawks vs gsw finals is like a dream.

I already told him three strikes and you're out. Hes going to push hard to go to a finals game if we make it and face curry. We went to georgia southern and got to watch curry play a few times in college and we both have been big fans since. A hawks vs gsw finals is like a dream.

Living in the Bay Area for 30 years now and it's been a dream of mine and 4 great friends (Warrior fans) to have a Dubs Hawks final so I understand that. The closer we get to the finals though, the more I don't want to watch it with them. Currently I've blocked 7 people from my iPhone as well...lol...needless to say, I'm superstitious/ borderline crazy....:-|

Michael curry?....lol. my bad before your time.

Edited by Dnice

• Moderators

If you didn't get the J.R. Smith quip joke, never mind and congratulations, you're living right.

As @JayBirdHawk notes, neither team wants to be caught up in a close game late, not with the CrawDaddy reffing!

Brian Windbag is unworthy of an official tweet, but he noted Kyrie showed up to the arena with a suitbag, so read into that what you will.

~lw3

• Moderators

Even better than a suit bag clue...

~lw3

• Moderators

As for our guy...

"Don't look at us!" ~APD

~lw3

• Premium Member

DeMarre is clearly hurting a lot. Should be kept out. No Irving should mean Teague for 30, Schröder for 15, more ISOBron... Gotta trap LeBum and make him get rid of the rock. We can live with Dellavedova's threes.  

Edited by BrazilianHawk