Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers GAME 2 (8:30 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

I put my Lebron fandom on hold this year because I knew my squad was gonna make some noise. They did, I can't be more proud of them, but better luck next year.

I can't wait to see how LeBron leads this rag-tag bunch against GS now. The Hawks simply don't have the size and toughness to combat he and Thompson, I'm wondering if GS has it in Green and Bogut.

Edited by benhillboy

Just severely lacking in talent compared to real teams. Cleveland is missing two starters and is worlds better than the Hawks will ever be.

ame="TheNorthCydeRises" post="771559" timestamp="1432346966"]

Easy. One team has confidence. The other doesn't. Hawks "stars" looking for something to save them.

This looks a lot like Game 6 vs Chicago back in 2011. Hawks getting punched in the mouth and are rolling over and dying.

Yeah but this team is better than that. We are as good as we want to be. If you make it this far confidence should be the last thing we're lacking (not to say you're wrong, but this team should be above that).

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

This series is simply coming down to the Cavs hitting shots while the Hawks aren't.

Pretty much. But we are taking a bunch of poor ones.

SMH ... now everybody hurt. Wow.

Put John Jenkins in. Let him jack up some 3s.

Yeah, should we just cut our losses and looks towards next season? It's crazy.