• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

More The Re Tooling Needs to Be Done.

jmac54

Millsap has to go. He's mediocre. Teague is mediocre. We could prob trade him and get a sick wing player. Sign a True Center and we could make a big run next season. Antić can go To. But bringing back this roster won't get us any farther then what we got to this season. It's the cold hard truth.

• Like 1

Millsap has to go. He's mediocre. Teague is mediocre. We could prob trade him and get a sick wing player. Sign a True Center and we could make a big run next season. Antić can go To. But bringing back this roster won't get us any farther then what we got to this season. It's the cold hard truth.

So a team is going to trade a sick sf for a guy you say is mediocre? What type of logic is this? SMDH and lol. You come with the same silly trade idea whenever he has a bad game. I never see you around after wins. At least others are consistent win or lose

So a team is going to trade a sick sf for a guy you say is mediocre? What type of logic is this? SMDH and lol. You come with the same silly trade idea whenever he has a bad game. I never see you around after wins. At least others are consistent win or lose

It's the logic of idiots. 

• Like 1

Are you guys lost? We just got smoked by a Cleveland team without Love And Irving. We need to make A LOT of changes. Starting this offsrason. We need a scorer on the wing. And a real Center. Am I the only one seeing Tristan Thompson owning us? If you think millsap is the answer your really stupid. I've said this since Day 1, if we got a Scoring goto guy like Rudy Gay. Even though everyone Hates him. We would be a True contender for the East. Demmarre isn't the answer. Hes a product of Buds system. He won't be playing like this anywhere else. It's really that simple. If bud could find a sick starting SF. Mold him into our offence. We would win the East. And a Center as well. Maybe Greg Monroe? Gasol? Even Lamarcus would be OK. Someone bigger then Millsap.

Edited by jmac54

Only if we can get both get Leonard and Aldridge guaranteed. Thats not "re-tooling", thats throwing away the baby with the bathwater. We are banged up not able to perform, where both mental and physical speedness is the core of our game. Its not any individuals fault.

We are better of adding more quality to the bench.

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 1

The problem is Danny Ferry would have the balls to break up this core, will the next GM or will Ferry now he's been de-nutted? Nique and Gearon's major problem with Danny was that he didn't kiss Nique's ass because he's the greatest player in franchise history, and he got rid of all the players Gearon had a hard on for.

In every interview Nique's like he wanted to trade Jeff Teague wah wah. Well guess what he was right and only resigned him because it was a great deal. Jeff is a major reason why we are playing so poorly; he is like a succubus draining the life blood out of this team with his non aggressive attitude. It's the Pg responsibility to get us in the offense and control pace. What have the Hawks struggled with all playoffs? Why does Al Horford not get a shot until the 8 minute mark in the second quarter ? Even if Al is non aggressive your PG should be in his ear. Guy shoots 60%and only get 8 shots. We need a floor general.

Sorry for the rant, but I don't see a de-nutted Danny Ferry making the changes needed because Gearon and Nique will be like he's at it again trying to change or losing culture we loved so much. What first year GM is going to come in and break up the first eastern conference final team in Hawks history? That's career suicide.

Overall my point is I forsee the ASG, Gearon and Nique striking again and keeping this team from doing what is needed. I just don't see re-tolling in the tea leaves. I hope Tin man Teague sees the wizard between now and Sunday because we can still win if he does.

Edited by ATLien_
  • Like 2

If you can't bring it in the playoffs then when can you. There are teams that coast in the regular season and turn it up a notch in the post season. Since the Hawks are not used to going deep in the playoffs alot of this is new. It appears though the team just doesn't have enough talent and adding one piece isn't going to get it done. It isn't matter of keeping the team together and they'll get better the way it looks. This team seems to have peeked therefore some changes are necessary.

• Premium Member

If you can't bring it in the playoffs then when can you. There are teams that coast in the regular season and turn it up a notch in the post season. Since the Hawks are not used to going deep in the playoffs alot of this is new. It appears though the team just doesn't have enough talent and adding one piece isn't going to get it done. It isn't matter of keeping the team together and they'll get better the way it looks. This team seems to have peeked therefore some changes are necessary.

So you think Teague havent brought it in the playoffs?  On one ankle, he helped get usbwhere we have never been.

So you think Teague havent brought it in the playoffs?  On one ankle, he helped get usbwhere we have never been.

39.9% FG and 32.7% in 3's. 

Yeah, he is bringing it!

Teague takes too many games off. He has been in the league for several years and he does not "bring it" night in and night out. That's not going to change.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

39.9% FG and 32.7% in 3's. 

Yeah, he is bringing it!

Teague takes too many games off. He has been in the league for several years and he does not "bring it" night in and night out. That's not going to change.

So what about the rest of the team??

Horf has had bad nights.  Sap has had Bad Nights?  Korver has been Missing.

I guess by your logic, we should do away with all Allstars and a team that won 60 games and start over??  This is why I'm so glad that your knee Jerking Logic is not being used in the front office.  Because if it were, then the only player we'd have in Atlanta is DMC and Baze.  And we'd be on our way back to the bottom and Back to the Lottery.

Give it up Hots.  We are not the losing team that you enjoyed bashing.  We have earned our way to the final four in the NBA.  Teams that do that don't blow up the team.  Nor do they panic.  There's no place for your logic here.