Kyle Korver out for the playoffs

GameTime

Anybody else feel like that was a dirty play by Delladova. He dives to grab the rebound secures it then decides to roll into Kyle's leg. I'm not sure if he was afraid Korver was going to tie him up and decided to roll to protect the ball, but it definitely didn't look like his momentum caused it. The Taj Gibson play makes me not want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Huh?

http://on.nba.com/1Fv0KBz

That's the play. There's no rebound. It was a loose ball because Dennis poked the ball away from Dellavedova as Dellavedova crossed halfcourt and Kyle also dove for it.

It's a random and unlucky play, but it's not dirty.

The hits (Literally) just keep coming.

Our injury list looks like a report from a war zone.  Cav's have two of theirs

out with injuries.  Doesn't matter to them.  They still have King James.

Yep with no further "analysis" beyond that from the eggsperts.

Yea because apparently their ratings drop precipitously at any mention of Atlanta so out of the interest of journalistic integrity they have to mention the Hawks but for the sake of keeping their station/paper/blog on the air/circulation/web they have to keep it short.

• Like 1

I think we play the best game of this series, with Kyle out. HIM being out literally forces the "stars" of this team to do more, instead of trying to force feed the ball to Kyle for long jumpers.

It also forces Bud to play more athletes instead of shooters, which is probably more needed in this series.

• Like 2