• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers GAME 3 (8:30 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

No jeff or paul at the presser.

Only stars of the team should be at the pressers. Stars are the guys who take last second shots or needed clutch shots during OT, so I expect Mack and Scott at the presser.

Edited by RWF

Tonight our real Hawk team showed up!

Yes, we lost in overtime but the Cavs had to fight for everything and, had

we hit one of those two three point attempts in the fading seconds, we win!

Will the NBA now suspend Horford for the next game?  They can.

Not if these refs have something to say about It. They're flat out missing calls against the Cavs.

That was a great game but you ppl crying about the refs has to stop fouls were pretty much even and horford cant come down with an elbow to dova's head and expect to not get ejected. Why watch the games if you are going to whine like a baby. Both teams were down two starters and gave it their all.

to say he threw an elbow at the head is ridiculous. If anything may have thought it but it never came close to the head or neck - it was on the back area. I just appreciate the effort by the Hawks and their desire to play hard nosed winning basketball. They need o learn how to retaliate without getting caught .

• Like 3

That was a great game but you ppl crying about the refs has to stop fouls were pretty much even and horford cant come down with an elbow to dova's head and expect to not get ejected. Why watch the games if you are going to whine like a baby. Both teams were down two starters and gave it their all.

Haha, call it whining if you want, but I stand by my comments. These refs have been cheating us, and I won't let that go. Up until the 4th quarter the refs controlled our play. Couldn't really make any kind of run without a suspect call from the refs ruining it.
  • Like 2

I think flagrant one is fair and so did pretty much the whole TNT crew. Nothing was obvious to warrant a flagrant 2.

• Like 2

Just have the decency to stay in your cave and let the Hawks fans have some time to lament and blow off some steam without some cav fan signing up pretending to be objective. Bigflip187 you should get a flagrant 2.

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 1

That being said. Why is it that every single one of these reffs tonight(and I would want to include Joey Crawford for honorary mentioning), look like what would be a gang of sex-toursist on a friday night downtown Phuket looking for some pedo action?

Does the NBA hire pedo's to use them as so called "assets"(as in political terminology)?

• Like 1

I call it crying when fouls called were pretty even think most people would agree that appreciate the game. All 3 games fouls called were pretty even check the stats.

It's not the quanity of fouls but the quality. If you dont understand that come back and ask and I will explain.

• Like 2

the fouls in the first 3qrts stalled every run vs the Hawks. The 4th  they actually started calling against Cleveland but once overtime started it was back to protect Cleveland. This was the game that the refs can point to and say " see, we called it even" BS !!

Again I'm asking about Bud's decisions. 

Why the hell that wild 3-pt attempt at the end of the 4th?

What exactly was the point to play Mack instead Dennis? His stat line looks quite the same to Dennis' from game 2. 

But Dennis needed 13 mins in game 2 instead of 28...

Baze got Kover's mins and Mack got Baze's (that was what I expected), but why got he Dennis' minutes too?

By the way, what would have been the fine if the whole team had left the arena after Horf's ejection?

Edited by rd79

• Premium Member

Well we lost but to the actual basketball fans it became evident that the Cleveland Refs aren't all that good. They've been exposed, and it's time to take it to them.

GO HAWKS!

Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 1

Lebron makes a billion dollars for the sport by himself. He's gonna get calls, this is a business. We see Kentucky basketball and Alabama football get away with murder while decent schools get hit hard barely cheating. We just got to get much better.