• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Inside Info on Hardaway Jr.

wolvetigers

Sounds like he was working on defensive improvement by doing things to improve lateral quickness. I think strength probably helps on the defensive side too.  Hopefully he can get with the Hawks and get some direction on this.  Seeing his pop regularly can't hurt either.

Edited by Randy
  • Like 1

Sounds like he was working on defensive improvement by doing things to improve lateral quickness. I think strength probably helps on the defensive side too.  Hopefully he can get with the Hawks and get some direction on this.  Seeing his pop regularly can't hurt either.

Coach Bud will bring out the best in this kid...NYC was chaotic, people forget Hardaway was on the All Rookie Team in 2014.

http://espn.go.com/nba/history/awards/_/id/47

I think we got a hell of a deal with that trade and Coach Bud helps this kid improve then we may have a really good shooting guard...

• Like 3

We've seen what Bud can do (Korver, Schröder, Teague, Carroll, and Scott have all improved under Bud IMO).  The big thing is that this guy is willing to put in the work to improve his defense, meaning he has the character we want.

It's one thing to have a guy that can't play D and doesn't care to.  He seems willing to put in the effort and that's most of what defense is anyways.  Effort.

• Like 3

We've seen what Bud can do (Korver, Schröder, Teague, Carroll, and Scott have all improved under Bud IMO). The big thing is that this guy is willing to put in the work to improve his defense, meaning he has the character we want.

It's one thing to have a guy that can't play D and doesn't care to. He seems willing to put in the effort and that's most of what defense is anyways. Effort.

Agreed man couldn't have said it better myself....I really like that THJ has a outstanding work ethic attitude! It really fits the team and he will only get better.

I think it's harder to change a player like JR Smith who has chunked shots up most if not all of his career than it is to change a player who has just chunked up shots his first 2 years in league though he still managed to have an excellent rookie campaign.

More than likely he's been brought in to be our scorer like many are assuming while korver becomes our 6th man but of course not right away

• Like 1