• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Aldridge and Gasol Somehow...

bigjmw84

Trade Horford /Mack/Scott /1st round pick to Portland in a sign and trade for Lamarcus Aldridge. Let Millsap and Carroll walk in order to go for Gasol with a max deal. Use all of our exceptions to fill out the roster

Teague/Schröder

Korver/Baze

THJ/Thabo/Petway

Aldridge/Brandan Wright

Gasol/Ajinca/Moose

Too much of an overhaul...Budcox as they like to call them will never go through with it though that is a great lineup is it enough to beat lebron?

Honestly I don't know but I'm leaning towards no

Too much of an overhaul...Budcox as they like to call them will never go through with it though that is a great lineup is it enough to beat lebron?

Honestly I don't know but I'm leaning towards no

It is an overhaul,but the new players are superior to horf and sap taking away the the questions about good fit. We would not get to the finals with the roster as is.

We improve rebounding/Post offense/defense while improving our mid range game

• Premium Member

Pipe dream.

We won 60. One of the aforementioned 2 bigs should suffice. No need to let Horf/Sap/DMC all go, that would be bad. Not to mention trading Horford, Scott, Mack and a first would be WAY TOO MUCH for Aldridge. Way too much. 

Pipe dream.

We won 60. One of the aforementioned 2 bigs should suffice. No need to let Horf/Sap/DMC all go, that would be bad. Not to mention trading Horford, Scott, Mack and a first would be WAY TOO MUCH for Aldridge. Way too much.

Yeah seems like it may be bad trade based on age

41 mins ago - via San Antonio Express-News

There are those who believe Aldridge has the Spurs at or near the top of a list of suitors that also includes Dallas, the Los Angeles Lakers, New York and Atlanta. Two rival executives — neither with a team expected to enter the Aldridge sweepstakes — were less enthusiastic Monday. While both agreed the Spurs will be in the mix for Aldridge, neither tagged them as the early favorites.

Free Agency, Los Angeles, LaMarcus Aldridge, Atlanta Hawks, Dallas Mavericks, Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks, San Antonio Spurs

• Premium Member

Everyone needs to forget about Aldridge and Gasol. The Hawks want Dmc and Sap back. The Hawks will be mostly the same as last year with the exemption of THJR and Pero's replacement

Everyone needs to forget about Aldridge and Gasol. The Hawks want Dmc and Sap back. The Hawks will be mostly the same as last year with the exemption of THJR and Pero's replacement

I came here to post that it was fun dreaming about Gasol and LMA for awhile but it's time to wake up.

Neither will be signing here. Gasol stays in Memphis, and LMA will be in Texas.

Not trying to burst bubbles, just facting.

Heck I wish we could get Aldridge, but we won 60 games and made it to the ECF. We needed another shooter and rebounder. We got the shooter, now we need the rebounder.

I do too, and it won't be money why he doesn't come...SAS has the pedigree and stability the Hawks are trying to get to.