• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Unbelievable.

Despite the expected interest from Golden State and Detroit, Green told Yahoo Sports he would do his due diligence with all suitors when free agency arrives Wednesday. The Atlanta Hawks and Houston Rockets are also expected to be among the teams interested in Green, a source said.

Wake up to this and there seems to be questions about retaining Sap?

• Like 1

Just because the Hawks are thinking other free agents doesn't mean the Hawks don't want their free agents back. Sometimes you have to have plan B,C,D,E if plan a doesn't work out.Players can go where ever they want and sometimes it isn't the money, the competitivelness of the team etc etc. You never know so its its best to have another plan in case plan A doesn't materialize.

Edited by thescout5

It's free agency: there will be rumors of most of every team interested in Hawks FAs as well.as Hawks interest in every FA.

And now add the Celts to the list of Millsap suitors:

1 hour ago - via Boston Globe

Celtics eyeing Paul Millsap?

There is some interest within the organization in forward Paul Millsap, who is still generally classified in that second tier despite making two consecutive All-Star teams with the Hawks. Ultimately, though, the Celtics will not truly know where they stand with potential targets until courtships ramp up this week.

Free Agency, Paul Millsap, Boston Celtics

Idk, all the signs are pointing to Sap leaving. I was officially "concerned" when Teague was even recruiting his replacement

What signs?  Everybody keeps saying this but no one's actually produced any links showing where this has been rumored.

• Premium Member

I believe the key words are "...are expected to pursue..."

Reading between the lines with my magnifying glass, that means his agent told Woj his opinion of who should be interested... who knows whether that is based on anything substantial, but I doubt it.

• Like 1

We can offer Draymond a 4yr 67.7 Million dollar deal.

That leaves us with roughly 7.15 Million to spend on a FA deal.

Get the hell out of here with that! I rather have Monte Ellis!

Draymond is not that good...very very overrated and he's not a good defender, dude gets away with fouling for some reason.

His offense is garbage compared to sap....I would be shocked if bud went this route but I would have to roll with it...I guess

Draymond isn't worth the max. I think it would be a bad move I'm hoping this has no real chances of happening

Edited by JTB