• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do we have the best Chemistry in the NBA?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Just looking at what's going on in SacTown.  Honestly, they have good chemistry outside of Karl.  However, when I think of this past season, we saw that our team spent a lot of time together building relationships that go beyond basketball.   IMO, this makes teams better.   Remember Shaq/Kobe.

So, if I think of the teams that have better Chemistry than us, I would have to say the Warriors & Spurs.

Maybe the Bucks.

That's off the court.

On the court, our chemistry goes beyond just alley-opps.  I think we have a one for all and all for one team.  In that respect, I think only the Spurs are better than us.

What do you say?

Just looking at what's going on in SacTown. Honestly, they have good chemistry outside of Karl. However, when I think of this past season, we saw that our team spent a lot of time together building relationships that go beyond basketball. IMO, this makes teams better. Remember Shaq/Kobe.

So, if I think of the teams that have better Chemistry than us, I would have to say the Warriors & Spurs.

Maybe the Bucks.

That's off the court.

On the court, our chemistry goes beyond just alley-opps. I think we have a one for all and all for one team. In that respect, I think only the Spurs are better than us.

What do you say?

Warriors and Spurs agreed. Bucks?

Sacramento? Good chemistry with Boogie? The Bucks do seem like a tight group but it all changes when you add a player to the starting lineup more accomplished than everyone already there.

I'll go with GS. They'll still be singing "I'm in love with the Coco" like maniacs on the plane. David Lee was god for their chemistry and built a long friendship with Steph but compared to Draymond he was easily expendable on and off the court. We lost a lot with DeMarre leaving. Not to mention Elton and Pero seemed like a locker room fav. We still second.

I'm just not sold on what San An is doing. I know the business of the NBA is changing rapidly these days, but it's just not their style to stockpile all that talent. The bullseye is squarely on their backs now, it never really was before. I predict a little smoke coming from their camp this year. I don't think Aldridge fits, personality-wise or defensively. Tony Parker will be a problem as well as his play continues to fall off.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Sacramento? Good chemistry with Boogie? The Bucks do seem like a tight group but it all changes when you add a player to the starting lineup more accomplished than everyone already there.

I'll go with GS. They'll still be singing "I'm in love with the Coco" like maniacs on the plane. David Lee was god for their chemistry and built a long friendship with Steph but compared to Draymond he was easily expendable on and off the court. We lost a lot with DeMarre leaving. Not to mention Elton and Pero seemed like a locker room fav. We still second.

I'm just not sold on what San An is doing. I know the business of the NBA is changing rapidly these days, but it's just not their style to stockpile all that talent. The bullseye is squarely on their backs now, it never really was before. I predict a little smoke coming from their camp this year. I don't think Aldridge fits, personality-wise or defensively. Tony Parker will be a problem as well as his play continues to fall off.

Good Points...

Brand, DMC could have been the secret to our chemistry.  IF Brand is not picked up, he could probably be a good Big man coach?

Chemistry doesn't win titles, but math does.  Outscoring your opponent is math.  Chemistry gets you swept in the ECF.  

• Moderators

Both the Hawks and GS had amazing chemistry last year. One team was very lucky and the other very unlucky in terms of health. That isn't chemistry dependent. I'll wait abd watch GS win a title with the litany of issues we had before I use their success to proclaim that their roster from last year has better chemistry. If a ring is your standard, not picking the Spurs is definitely a whathaveyoudoneformelately perspective.