• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cool new features

Admin

There are lots and lots of cool new features with this new upgrade. I'm going to post these as I think of them and if anyone discovers something new and cool they're more than welcome to add it here. 

So with that said here's a cool new feature. Let's say you want to quote someones post from another topic or even the topic itself. Well now you just copy the link from the topic and paste it in your new post and then hit enter on your keyboard to go to a new line (just like you do with Youtube videos and Twitter embedding). Here's a couple of examples:

A link to a topic

A link to a post in a topic
To get the link to a specific post, look to the top right of each post and there's a little share icon. Click that and it will give you the link to copy. Of course you can also share that post or topic on various other social sites as well. 

• Like 2

Tagging / Mentioning people

So if you want to get someone's attention, just type the @ symbol and then start typing their name (needs at least 3 characters I believe). After a second or two it will pop up a menu to choose the name of the person that you want to tag. Just click on that and it will tag that person. No more needing to remember how they spell their names! 

• Moderators

Tagging / Mentioning people

So if you want to get someone's attention, just type the @ symbol and then start typing their name (needs at least 3 characters I believe). After a second or two it will pop up a menu to choose the name of the person that you want to tag. Just click on that and it will tag that person. No more needing to remember how they spell their names! 

Awesome!  Thanks @dolphin32   

• Like 3