• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Not-So-Secret Agent Man

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Coincidentally, also in Bill Duffy's stead for 2016 Free Agency is fellow Gator Joakim Noah, along with Rajon Rondo and Nene. Duffy also helped steer Goran Dragic's path out of Phoenix. Klay Thompson, Andrew Wiggins, Zach LaVine, and Jahlil Okafor are also repped by Duffy.

~lw3

Interesting move. Part of me feels this may be the move that gets him out of ATL. In the past his people complained about him playing C, but since playing under Bud he's been quiet but I don't know if he's just being like CP3 (on how he got out of NO) acting "surprised" he got traded so he don't be considered a diva or he really likes it in ATL and wants to be here long term.

Just to clarify, Arn Tellem was the agent of Al and Joe. Arn worked within the Wasserman Media Group. Once Arn took on a front office position, he had to stop representing all of his clients (but still take the commission, I believe). So Joe and Al had someone else as their "agent" within Wasserman, much like a salesman may have a client an agent has a client within a (usually) larger company.

So Al and Joe are just doing formalities of leaving Wasserman / Arn. I heard they had someone like BJ Armstrong representing them?

Bill Duffy represents Al and he's with BDA Sports Management. Joe Johnson with Jeff Schwartz of Excel Sports Management. BJ Armstrong is  with Wasserman though. I just find it weird they'd leave the whole agency, especially Al. He's going to get the max anyways, why couldn't he stick with an agent within Wasserman?