• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

(Consolidated Teag/Den Rumors) Hawks Asking For Trade Offers For Either Jeff Teague, Dennis Schröder

Wurider05

11 hours ago, skimaskway23 said:

Capela Lawson and brewer for Teague and muscala.  

Reunite brewer with horford and add to the sf depth. 

Just a random scenario that I think benefits both teams.

Other then the fact that we don't need none of those players,  it's a no but Capella is one of the best young bigs in the NBA. I don't see why Houston would this.

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Other then the fact that we don't need none of those players,  it's a no but Capella is one of the best young bigs in the NBA. I don't see why Houston would this.

It seems like a Morey thing to do. Best player in the deal is Teague.  Capela has the most potential.

It's really Teague for capela. I figured Houston has kind of given up on Lawson and by agreeing to take on his contract and they throw us capela. Brewer is to sweeten the deal and bring some of what DeMarre provided. Just so happens he and AL were former teammates. 

Houston goes with Teague harden Dwight as a big 3

54 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

It seems like a Morey thing to do. Best player in the deal is Teague.  Capela has the most potential.

It's really Teague for capela. I figured Houston has kind of given up on Lawson and by agreeing to take on his contract and they throw us capela. Brewer is to sweeten the deal and bring some of what DeMarre provided. Just so happens he and AL were former teammates. 

Houston goes with Teague harden Dwight as a big 3

It's not a Money based deal. Morey wouldn't trade Capela

28 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It's not a Money based deal. Morey wouldn't trade Capela

Are you kidding? Morey would trade anyone outside of Harden right now and I mean anybody.

22 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Are you kidding? Morey would trade anyone outside of Harden right now and I mean anybody.

Capela is being one of the best young bigs is not just fanbase nonsense like Jazz and Bucks fans like to hype on their own for more than it's worth. He's literally playing like the next Ibaka. This isn't impact meh players like Hood, Burks, Bazemore or Greg Monroe. This guy can help a contending team as a piece. He's not trade bait, even for someone like Jeff. At the end, you rather keep the tandom of Beverly and Lawson over trading Capela. 

Edited by NBASupes

On 1/27/2016 at 6:40 PM, Atlantaholic said:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1622/jeff-teague
According to Chris Mannix of CSNNE, the Celtics have reportedly inquired about Jeff Teague and Al Horford of the Hawks.
The Celtics are probably just doing their due diligence, but Teague would be an odd choice for Boston with Isaiah Thomas and Marcus Smart already on the roster. The Hawks are reportedly ready to "turn the page" on Teague in order to let Dennis Schröder start at point guard, and it should also be noted that teams such as the Jazz and Knicks have also been linked to Teague. Nothing is imminent, but things could heat up as we approach the Feb. 18 trade deadline. Jan 30 - 12:46 PM
Source: CSNNE

vor 5 Stunden, NBASupes sagte:

Capela is being one of the best young bigs is not just fanbase nonsense like Jazz and Bucks fans like to hype on their own for more than it's worth. He's literally playing like the next Ibaka. This isn't impact meh players like Hood, Burks, Bazemore or Greg Monroe. This guy can help a contending team as a piece. He's not trade bait, even for someone like Jeff. At the end, you rather keep the tandom of Beverly and Lawson over trading Capela. 

Ibaka been a much better Ibaka than Capela. Fact lol.

Also Capela cant shoot. He doesnt even try. And I dont see him having an "olympic" mindset like Ibaka, trucking year after year, contract after contract and stay out of trouble of and on the court, leading away when stars are hurt. Capela is a pure role-player close to the basket with his limits and few destinct strenghts. Hes more like the next Noel. OK Noel is the next Capela....

Edited by DS17Fanboy

55 minutes ago, DS17Fanboy said:

Ibaka been a much better Ibaka than Capela. Fact lol.

Also Capela cant shoot. He doesnt even try. And I dont see him having an "olympic" mindset like Ibaka, trucking year after year, contract after contract and stay out of trouble of and on the court, leading away when stars are hurt. Capela is a pure role-player close to the basket with his limits and few destinct strenghts. Hes more like the next Noel. OK Noel is the next Capela....

Well we know know that, Capela is only 20. He's a developing player.  

On 1/27/2016 at 4:57 PM, bumpyphish1 said:

Plain dumb.  Horford is nothing if not a team player and unselfish guy--always has been.  Worst post I've seen in months.

He is putting his contract before the team. Although I've been critical of Sap this week (mostly due to sour grapes I do admit) we can say that he still played hard last year despite being a free agent. Horford is NOT playing hard. He is sandbagging it. He is purposely playing soft and I do believe that it's effecting the team in a negative way.

vor 11 Stunden, NBASupes sagte:

Well we know know that, Capela is only 20. He's a developing player.  

He's surely a great prospect and already a big help to (f*** them!) Houston. Also with Thabo and Dennis, we would have a little German speaking core. But Im all about SF's who can score and defend right now. We are not far away from outweighing CLE. f*** blowing good things up.

10 minutes ago, DS17Fanboy said:

He's surely a great prospect and already a big help to (f*** them!) Houston. Also with Thabo and Dennis, we would have a little German speaking core. But Im all about SF's who can score and defend right now. We are not far away from outweighing CLE. f*** blowing good things up.

Actually Thabo's mother tongue is French.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DS17Fanboy said:

We need to find a way to get Crowder from the Celtics while keeping most of our main core and things will look like last year Hawks instantly I'm sure or closer to it I should say.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DS17Fanboy said:

Sefolosha is French.  I've never seen anything about him speaking German.  He def knows French, Italian, English.

Capela's background is Swiss/French.  Dennis is the only connection to Germany.

Sefalosha is born and raised Swiss, father S-African, mother Swiss. Geneva(Genf) born Capela however went at a young age to a grand old sports-institute in France to develop his talent. Thing is that they indeed both come from western Switzerland, but Switzerland is a tiny place and German the most used language on TV/in parliament/etc and is taught in school there. You come in contact with German all over the place. Especially in cities like Geneva. I wasnt saying it is their first language. However there is a connection of communication, in that they can understand each other on some level verbally, but also on some level culturally, even though Braunschweig/Saxony is very different from the Swiss Helvets in many ways, there are similarities, especially regarding pop-culture for youngsters with minority backgrounds. I for one noticed last year that Sefalosha meant allot for Dennis's development and that they communicated allot on the court. You know it would be different for a Capela coming here in another place on the other side of the planet when he has some guys who he can connect to in some pretty destinct ways.

Btw, I once heard from a Yugoslav a theorie why Yugo's are so good at b-ball. He said that it is because of the many mountainious areas in the Balkans. In most of Europe every village has a soccer-pitch, but there it is more feasible geographically to build smaller basketball-courts, so every Balkan village has a basketball-court creating a bigger emphasis for the sport. Same could count for tiny Switzerland, with now two great players in the NBA.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

4 hours ago, DS17Fanboy said:

Sefalosha is born and raised Swiss, father S-African, mother Swiss. Geneva(Genf) born Capela however went at a young age to a grand old sports-institute in France to develop his talent. Thing is that they indeed both come from western Switzerland, but Switzerland is a tiny place and German the most used language on TV/in parliament/etc and is taught in school there. You come in contact with German all over the place. Especially in cities like Geneva. I wasnt saying it is their first language. However there is a connection of communication, in that they can understand each other on some level verbally, but also on some level culturally, even though Braunschweig/Saxony is very different from the Swiss Helvets in many ways, there are similarities, especially regarding pop-culture for youngsters with minority backgrounds. I for one noticed last year that Sefalosha meant allot for Dennis's development and that they communicated allot on the court. You know it would be different for a Capela coming here in another place on the other side of the planet when he has some guys who he can connect to in some pretty destinct ways.

Btw, I once heard from a Yugoslav a theorie why Yugo's are so good at b-ball. He said that it is because of the many mountainious areas in the Balkans. In most of Europe every village has a soccer-pitch, but there it is more feasible geographically to build smaller basketball-courts, so every Balkan village has a basketball-court creating a bigger emphasis for the sport. Same could count for tiny Switzerland, with now two great players in the NBA.

Id love to see the places that Sarunas and Vlade and Peja grew up ballin, just like the courts and what they were like. 

vor einer Stunde, Spud2Nique sagte:

Id love to see the places that Sarunas and Vlade and Peja grew up ballin, just like the courts and what they were like. 

I once went to Split where Kukoc is from. You see lots of basketball playing for sure. Go there on vacation. Split was just a one day trip passing trough. My mainstay was on the island of Krk(lol), Best effing food and the girls....

• Like 1