• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

50 wins!

I think we need to get to 50 wins if we want to have a shot a making some serious playoff noise. To do this, we need to go 23-11 the rest of the way. I think if we can do this, we will get the #3 seed and a good chance to win round one and face the Raptors in round 2. 

LETS START TODAY!!!! A little pre all star push...COMON guys!!!!

12 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I think we need to get to 50 wins if we want to have a shot a making some serious playoff noise. To do this, we need to go 23-11 the rest of the way. I think if we can do this, we will get the #3 seed and a good chance to win round one and face the Raptors in round 2. 

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

• Like 1

If you think serious playoff noise is legit shot at Cleveland, this team NEVER had a shot at it.

And the only team that does that is in the East is Toronto. The rest of the conference can stop playing.

I mean they walked into the season with no shot at Cleveland. And if you think it's championship or bust, it's not tweaking that needs to be done, it's a FULL BLOWUP.

17 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

I want to share your optimism, but what I've seen makes it impossible for me to share your optimism. I have to admit I'm leaning towards the dark side more and more. I'm not in the full on 'blow it up' mindset, but I'm thinking 'let's blow it up a little bit.'

What's further on the other side of the dark side, cause I've gone beyond. (Not yet but close).

6 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

It's tough to be an Atlanta fan right now. The Braves are rebuilding, the Hawks are playing horribly this season, and the Falcons... idk what's going on with them.

I'm telling ya - there's something in the GA water and air.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm telling ya - there's something in the GA water and air.

I wish I could switch our water(Bay Area) with yours. Get the Hawks and Braves rising and watch the fall of the Warriors, Giants and Niners...that would really make me happy.

• Premium Member
On 1/31/2016 at 0:42 PM, Spud2Nique said:

I like your positive attitude. I'm with you, cause I feel like this team is now getting on track.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2016 at 0:49 PM, Spud2Nique said:

I wish I could switch our water(Bay Area) with yours. Get the Hawks and Braves rising and watch the fall of the Warriors, Giants and Niners...that would really make me happy.

As a fellow CA resident...sadly we don't have enough water to send down to ATL. 

9 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

We go 19-8 to finish with 50 wins baby!!!!! Let's do this!!!! We got our rest, now let's go cause havoc!!!! :-)

I Wouldn't get my hopes up for 50 wins. Since we are only 10-11 in 2016 despite having an easy schedule in January, But i guess its not impossible...