• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

7 hours ago, Diesel said:

What if it's Horford and Thabo for Harris and Smith?  Would you balk?

A better question is WHY would Orlando want Horford, unless they wanna move him either him or Vucevic to power forward?  That MUST be their plan.

Next, to answer your question: NO.  Thats not enough for Horford. IN fact, i dont want another wing, i want a real big.

7 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No it wasn't Bud who FOUND Leonard, it was RC Buford.  RC  enlisted Bud's help in convincing  Pop that he had to trade GHill to get Leonard.

Buford is the one out scouting and doing the actual leg work.

Then THAT explains a lot.

Edited by Hawkmoor

28 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nets fans on RealGM think they can get Millsap and Teague for Brook Lopez.  :haha:

I keep promising myself to stop reading that drivel over there.

Haven't been there since we signed speedy claxton...Craig ...not going back ... I'm disappointed in you jb...ur better than that!

5 hours ago, JTB said:

Honestly I like it but Howard wouldn't resign with us. There were reports earlier in the year he wouldn't resign with the Hawks if traded here so that would keep this trade from happening. If he would resign then it's a good deal as long as we get that nets pick as well...yeah I would be all for it.

the rockets probably wouldn't do it unless they believe that they can be real contenders for KD

Trading for him seems to be another Danny Manning just waiting to happen.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I doubt he'd want 5 years tho.  Probably will want a shorter deal to cash in again before he's DNP-Old.

Where are you seeing he would want a shorter deal?  Everything I've seen reported says he wants the full max deal.

Will you guys never learn?

When Dwight wanted out of Orlando lots of people wanted to trade Al and a 1st for him then, knowing he had no interest in playing for the Hawks. LAL got him then he left them high and dry. The thought was he'll want to sign the 5yr deal only LAL coukd give him - wrong!

Now when he's older and broken and still a head case some still wanna get him? Smh.

And it's not like Dwight isn't looking for a max deal. If the choice is between Al or D12 on a max, I'm taking Al.

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nets fans on RealGM think they can get Millsap and Teague for Brook Lopez.  :haha:

I keep promising myself to stop reading that drivel over there.

Ha you need to go read the Celtics board. They are so delusional and think we'd give up Horford and Korver for their trash.

Some of these trades they suggest are unbelievably bad. 

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hzxwsmx

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jhwfqtb

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jqjp6mw

:laugh:

Edited by GThawks3

9 hours ago, Jody23 said:

Where are you seeing he would want a shorter deal?  Everything I've seen reported says he wants the full max deal.

I haven't seen either.  These 'reports' aren't reliable IMO.  I'm suggesting it would make more sense if he sought a shorter deal.

Sorry to beat this 'dumba** BOS deal' thing into dust but man this Mannix guy is trying waay too hard.  He sounds so disappointed that the Hawks aren't bending over and taking it from BOS.

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/mannix-asking-price-horford-teague-borderline-ridiculous?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

“From everything I’ve been told in the last two or three days, Atlanta’s requests for both  Al Horford and Jeff Teague have been borderline ridiculous,” explained Mannix. “The kind of things teams like Boston, or Milwaukee, or Denver simply won’t deal for the players they want. 

:cry:  Did you and Danny wipe each others tears after the Hawks laughed at your meager proposal?

What, are we supposed to believe Kelly freaking Olynk and some random grouping of 2nds is enough for Al and Jeff just because you think they're the perfect fit to make your team better?

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sorry to beat this 'dumba** BOS deal' thing into dust but man this Mannix guy is trying waay too hard.  He sounds so disappointed that the Hawks aren't bending over and taking it from BOS.

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/mannix-asking-price-horford-teague-borderline-ridiculous?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

:cry:  Did you and Danny wipe each others tears after the Hawks laughed at your meager proposal?

What, are we supposed to believe Kelly freaking Olynk and some random grouping of 2nds is enough for Al and Jeff just because you think they're the perfect fit to make your team better?

They gonna have to come off valuable prospects if they want one of our key players or its a no. 

It's not ridiculous,  we aren't doing a trade for the sake of nothing. We are in the market of trying to upgrade our roster like every team across the association 

Trade Al, that's our franchise. For him, we want your franchise. 

Trade Jeff, All Star PG in a league where you must have a PG, you want him, give us your top tier prospects that fit our needs.

Same for Sap. Teams trying to rape us is not getting shit. Get outta here.

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trade Al, that's our franchise. For him, we want your franchise. 

Trade Jeff, All Star PG in a league where you must have a PG, you want him, give us your top tier prospects that fit our needs.

Same for Sap. Teams trying to rape us is not getting shit. Get outta here.

Eggsactly!  If you're a team that below us, why would we take your trash to give you what you need to leapfrog us?

30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Mannix thinks Ainge is dealing with his good buddy Kecin MacHale in Minny or Billy King.

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Mannix thinks Ainge is dealing with his good buddy Kecin MacHale in Minny or Billy King.

Yep, we're FINALLY going to see just how overrated he is as a GM.  Now that he's having to deal on his own merit he's sitting there with his pick(s) in his hand.  Nobody's taking those crap 'assets' and give them anything of consequence.  They'll probably end up with Howard and/or Gay since those teams are equally desperate to deal.