• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

You know the thing about judging the management on if a move is made or not is that you don't know what's real.  Take Gasol.  Is he really available?  Is it for a reasonable price.   Is that price the same for Atlanta since Chicago is playoff competition with us?   There is so much crap to sift through.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

could paul play the 3 really ? defending it might be a pain for him when switching onto gaurds, although I know Pau would be mainly back up but we def could kill some teams with all 3 that dont matchup well with that. 

I think you could use Sap, Horf and Gasol in a 3 man rotation throughout the game at the 4/5

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

This rumor squashed hard, Bulls already came out and said this is bullshit - check Twitter or BR

If they got a first for Gasol why wouldn't they do it.   He's leaving the Bulls this summer.   They'd be dumb to think he'll stick around.  

2 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

Gasol and Horford are basically the same player. The Hawks either need to move Al to power forward or get a bruiser to replace him.  Problem is, there are not that many NBA bruisers that would fit the bill.  Thats the ONLY thing i agree with posters on this forum about: Dont trade Horford just to trade him, UNLESS  you know you cant resign him, which doesnt appear to be the issue.

Gasol rebounds while Horford does not.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

If the Hawks dont make a deal to improve the roster I will take some time off.   I will have to let the frustration pass.  :cry:

Trade or no trade...Hawks will come out ballin...19-8 the rest of the way!!!

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

Is he gonna be a Starter or coming out from the bench?

Doesnt matter if you put him, Sap, and Horford in a rotation.   They can all get their minutes.  I would give them a first rounder in a heartbeat, we trade ours for guys that play 10 mins a game.     Pau is 17/11, is really tough to handle in the paint and rebounds, he is 7-0.  I will add he is a great passer out of the post.    Isnt this what we need, a legit big man?

In addition we dont have to give up Horf or Sap

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

Gasol and Horford are basically the same player. The Hawks either need to move Al to power forward or get a bruiser to replace him.  Problem is, there are not that many NBA bruisers that would fit the bill.  Thats the ONLY thing i agree with posters on this forum about: Dont trade Horford just to trade him, UNLESS  you know you cant resign him, which doesnt appear to be the issue.

mjlol.png

This is a horrible post. Way to lack understanding and range, defense, player movement, shooting, athletic ability, agilty, versatility, efficiency, zone defense, off ball defense, man defense and defensive BBIQ.  

Edited by NBASupes

Man, y'all kill me with the hate in your blood.

Like I said, I am cool if on Friday night I see the same team. The offseason gonna be great but if we can get McLemore and Gay. I'm gucci.

Dennis

Korver

Gay

Sap

Horford

Bazemore, McLemore, Mack, Scott and Moose off the bench is a good look. 

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Man, y'all kill me with the hate in your blood.

Like I said, I am cool if on Friday night I see the same team. The offseason gonna be great but if we can get McLemore and Gay. I'm gucci.

Dennis

Korver

Gay

Sap

Horford

Bazemore, McLemore, Mack, Scott and Moose off the bench is a good look. 

I'm content with that. Have u seen the horford latest? Ainge wants him bad now. 

7 minutes ago, RWF said:

If Boston wants Horford - give up Crowder, Smart, Lee and a 1st.

Not. E. Nuff. We. Don't.  Want. Boston 's. Scraps.

Bye, FeliciAinge

Crowder: decent starter

Smart: backup/situational starter

Lee: buyout candidate

1st: late 1st, meh