• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 NBA All-Star Game: Al Horford to replace Chris Bosh on East roster, per report

rd79

2016 NBA All-Star Game: Al Horford to replace Chris Bosh on East roster, per report

usa-today-9103986.0.jpg
Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports

Al Horford is heading to the NBA All-Star Game after all.

Atlanta Hawks center Al Horford is in route to Toronto and will be an injury replacement for Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh according to a report by Yahoo Sports' Adreian Wojnarowski.

Per the report, Bosh is withdrawing with an undisclosed injury. Horford will join teammate Paul Millsap on the East roster. The move has not been confirmed by the NBA or the Hawks as of yet.

More to come....

• Like 3

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Avery Johnson- Tim Duncan

In addition to Avery/Timmy and Kerr/Timmy, another good one was Byron/Kobe (2008).

EDIT: Back in the day: Riley/Kareem in the 80s, I presume? Still looking for an East player/coach pair.

EDIT x2: Found one! Former Celtic Chris Ford coached McHale and The Chief in 1991.

~lw3

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Damn, I did not want Horf there being recruited by other all-stars for FA.  

I do.  Hope it drives his price up for the deadline as well.  I love Al, but I'm from the 80's Jack.  I just don't enjoy watching a starting center who's average shot is over 12 feet away from the hole.  I really want his value maximized, today.

Besides that, salute to Bawse.  Twitter/ Instagram tirade by Hassan Whiteside in 3...2....1...

16 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I do hope Whiteside, Monroe, Jo-Val, and Vooch don't mind much (fat chance in Hassan's case). Or at least that they're all on some remote Caribbean island by now.

~lw3

Whiteside just dusted the sugar-boogar off his nose and looked up at the news on ESPN's scroll and let out a hearty, "Son of a B*TCH!!"