• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

There's nothing left to do but....

Diesel

6 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

The Hawks need to be racing to miss the playoffs! Someday the Hawks have to get lucky and win the damn lottery. Better that than being playoff fodder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With them having the toughest remaining schedule in the NBA , coupled with how they have been playing... We might just end up looking at ping pong balls in a few months.
 Well we are 10 - 15  since Jan 1, and we have 24  games remaining .
If we continue with a similar trend , and go 9 -15 the rest of the way , the that could put us around pick #10, before the lotto starts.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

There's nothing left to do but fight our way into the 3rd seed. Timberwolves and 76ers have great lottery talent, but they don't win many games. Fight Hawks Fight!

• Premium Member
54 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

The Hawks need to be racing to miss the playoffs! Someday the Hawks have to get lucky and win the damn lottery. Better that than being playoff fodder.

This year, the lakers will win the Lottery.

Kobe's replacement's name is Ben

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Why try to get draft picks, we will draft some guy and trade him for another teams bench warmer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Beat Chicago's ass tonight.

We are in the midst of a hot playoff race.  I think Detroit is going to find their way into the top 8.  The question is at whoose expense?  NOT ours.

They've proven they can beat Chicago... Everyone else? Not so much...

Edited by Hotlanta1981