• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016: The year teams stopped scoring on the Atlanta Hawks

HawkItus

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I like that you pointed that out.

Lol...I appreciate you quoting me and not just liking it....

Believe me I wasn't fishing like some people (cough cough)... 

6 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Another good one!   thumbs_up.gif

Lol...You slither through the cracks don't you?...I'm gonna call you Loopholedaddy....wait a tick....:-|

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

The kids call what @kg01 does "catfishing."  

manti_teo_notre_dame_156602079.jpg

Correct! We would have accepted @jy23 as well...

NBA.com reading my posts.  I need compensation.

Bud has done some amazing things, but crafting the most efficient defensive lineup in the league containing Tim and Mike is outer-Galaxy type sh$t.  We understand there's clearly 1 or 2 poor players on the floor for the other team at that time but still man.  I'll sit back patiently and wait however long I have to for the staff to turn Edy into Gobert.

Tim Hardaway Jr possibly = KCP?

10 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Shout out to Mike Scott; and Hardaway who have improved their defense. However, according to the article Scott is ranked 1 in defensive rating???? This is totally incorrect lol

Yeah they went overboard after the accurate report of the 5 man lineup.

1 hour ago, Atlantaholic said:

Shout out to Mike Scott; and Hardaway who have improved their defense. However, according to the article Scott is ranked 1 in defensive rating???? This is totally incorrect lol

We all know it's not due to him. We all know that. We play great team defense but he's not an impact defender 

Wether it's true or not, I don't really care - all I know is he's a part of the solution to our defense and not a problem.

He may not be a shut down defender, blocking shots, getting steals etc but his lateral movement, foot speed, body position and team defense is greatly improved.

I'll take it.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We all know it's not due to him. We all know that. We play great team defense but he's not an impact defender 

Neither of them are.  Both are improved this season and have the benefit of squaring off against the other team's reserves.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, AHF said:

Neither of them are.  Both are improved this season and have the benefit of squaring off against the other team's reserves.

Hmmmm, our reserves squaring off against the other team's reserves? What a concept...