• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks got Dwight, but who's going to be the "go to guy"?

Spursfanpeacemaker

1 hour ago, MrYellow said:

Can't you just follow your husband?

I thought Supes saying Horford was our MJ was the funniest thing in this thread.....until this, lol.

4 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

He will be better with Dwight because Dwight will catch alley oops and throw them down vs Alice who would pop out and miss a shot. Also, Dennis can play the passing lanes more on defense knowing a shot blocker is behind him in Dwight and not a scared Alice.

This move actually helps Dennis become a possible all star this year.

Agree with the thinking Dennis will be able to keep his defensive motor revved the whole game because of the rim protection. Dennis will help D12 and Sap score in the paint as well. Our three point guys do have to pull their weight but games are going to be won with our lineup.

1 hour ago, MrYellow said:

You're right, we have lost such a tremendous closer who brought us so far in the playoff on his own.

Excellent sarcasm. That top tier guy should have been benched in the fourth quarters so Humph actually could have helped us beat the Cavs.

• Premium Member

The team will be led by...

The Offense.  Budball.

Honestly, I want Dwight taking 15 shots a game.   IF we do that.. whether it's PNR or Lob City or if we get the coaches in there to teach him to make fast post moves.. then I can see Dwight getting about 22-24 ppg.   I also see him opening the floor for all of our shooters and Sap. 

Budball will prove itself this year.. and all the doubters will be silenced. 

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, NBASupes said:

For this team in this system, you damn right he's MJ for us. This team is build around him. No one else. You can say, Dwight is as talented. Hell you can say Rondo is as talented as Conley but one is very impactful and impacts the win column and the other isn't and no one really wants him. I am all about impact. Now, there are guys who everyone sees there impact: Duncan, Jordan, Hakeem, James, etc. Then there are guys who people don't see it unless they pay attention: Horford, Noah, Rodman, etc. I am glad Horford will finally get that top tier attention with Durant. He deserves to be seen as an elite player he is since no one likes watching us but us. Like Noah said, Al is one of the best but no one knows because he's in Atlanta. That will soon change. 

5J4wBxE.gif

Dude... It is hard living through your mourning Al Horford.  Al was not that good.  He was not Jordan.  He was not our Jordan.  He doesn't even have Jordans and therefore shouldn't be mentioned with Jordan.   He was our Wayman Tisdale or our Derrick Coleman.  But not Jordan.

• 9 months later...
On 7/3/2016 at 1:57 AM, NBASupes said:

I see Dwight as a negative impact guy in as a key option. Now as a 6th man, he's fine right now like Jamal Crawford but at this stage, he's not a key player, if you use him as such, you will pay a price.  Is he talented? Yes. Can he put a better numbers than Al? Of course but he will he win? Hell naw. That's my problem with this. You took an top tier impact guy and replaced him with a washed up former star who is a shell of himself and you think that's gonna win games? How Sway? 

Indeed. Vogel gets the most of our his personnel. 

Yep!