• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I need a quick tutorial lol

Go to what you have my rosters saved under. Find what team/owner who last picked selection (either in FA or teams from 2k17 rosters from ETP.) Then just swap them out with the bottom tier overall wise player on the team you're trying to put the player on. It's quite simple. If you wanna see what I mean I'll invite you to a live stream once I get outta school! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Go to what you have my rosters saved under. Find what team/owner who last picked selection (either in FA or teams from 2k17 rosters from ETP.) Then just swap them out with the bottom tier overall wise player on the team you're trying to put the player on. It's quite simple. If you wanna see what I mean I'll invite you to a live stream once I get outta school! 

Oh ok I think I got it.

21 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

No, I would have made Scooby-Doo and company, Popeye and company, along with the Roadrunner, Wile E. Coyote, Foghorn, and Yosemite Sam my primary cartoon targets.

Popeye and Scooby Doo would be lottery picks, no doubt.
It would make for an interesting debate.
Scooby Doo vs Snoopy
Bugs Bunny vs Mickey
Homer vs Fred Flintstone
Quick Draw McGraw  vs  Hong Kong Phooey

bugs-bunny-vs-mickey-mouse-vs-felix-the-

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, pimp said:

I wonder how many people still need a coach?  Could a certan big name coach with a ring go undrafted?

All active GMs have a coach now (it's 8-7 in favor of the Western Conference, FWIW).

Only @TheFuzz needs a coach, which AHF will probably take for him in the final round. With those Top 100 Fantasy Keepers gone, it will be intriguing to see which player AHF (eventually... as he'll probably wait a round) takes on Fuzz's behalf.

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, LucastheThird said:

I'm 98% sure it's not my pick. Who exactly is on the clock?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

After JayBird picks, there will be a 2-hour window for FuzzWuzzHere, and then you'll be good to go.

~lw3

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pimp said:

Scooby Doo vs Snoopy
Bugs Bunny vs Mickey
Homer vs Fred Flintstone

My memory is slipping! I forgot all about the Flintstones and Quickdraw! Mickey and Snoopy were not my favorites but my family liked them. They were missing one of these two needed qualifiers: violence or hot chicks lol

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, pimp said:

Scooby Doo vs Snoopy
Bugs Bunny vs Mickey
Homer vs Fred Flintstone

Doesn't Hong Kong Phooey have to go first?  It is part of his theme song!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

My memory is slipping! I forgot all about the Flintstones and Quickdraw! Mickey and Snoopy were not my favorites but my family liked them. They were missing one of these two needed qualifiers: violence or hot chicks lol

So , you're saying Daisy Duck and Peppermint Patty aren't hot chicks?:laugh:

• Like 1

On 8/21/2016 at 0:19 AM, Spud2Nique said:

If McDermott can guard ANY center in the league, I'll change my name to @kg01...lol...and you know I don't wanna do that. He can average about 15 points a night though I don't doubt that.

You realize Joel Anthony still draws breath in DET, right?  Something called Kendrick Perkins is still in the league.

@AHF, I think Spud2 needs to request a name-change ....

15 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

No one on Earth has ever said, "Look at that girl with the Daisy Ducks on!" So, there's that...

~lw3

I don't wanna hijack the thread anymore than i already have, but i think you guys are selling Dasiy Duck short.
Daisy_Duck.jpg
If you were a duck, you know u would be all over that . I'm sure  Spud2Nique would be a gentleman caller for Daisy.:blush:

Edited by pimp
  • Like 1