• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Jet

CongoP

Think at this point in his career he should be looking into what he talked about not long ago about pursuing a coaching position. Believe that conversation was about coaching at high school or college level teams first. Not sure. 

hard for me to say how much he can still contribute on the court, but i could see him as a great mental coach. The positivity he has in all the 2011 prechampionship interviews is inspiring. I dont know about his college career, but he should maybe seek a degree in psychologie and work as a mental coach for pro teams if he can interest himself for something like that.

29 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I think he'd be a good fit in with the guys over their at TNT

I think that desk is crowded enough as is.  EJ has a hard enough time getting Chuck and Shaq not to talk over each other, it'll be worse when Kenny and Terry are constantly arguing over who the real Jet is.  He certainly could be part of the 5,000 rotations of guys over on NBATV though, maybe work the TNT desk when Chuck, Ernie and Kenny go on assignment for March Madness.

6 hours ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I think he'd be a good fit in with the guys over their at TNT

Kenny and the Jet may be in a competition against each other for coaching jobs or at least the interviews for those positions in the future even though I think Kenny would never consider anything less than a head coach situation. Hope the Jet has more realistic goals than that right off the bat.

I wouldn't be opposed to it.  He's much more serviceable than Hinrich at the end-of-bench, vet-min slot.  His shot hasn't left him and you can still see effort defensively.  

I always liked and respected The Real Jet.  Gotta love shooting .444 for his career at his size.  One of the few guys pigeonholed into the "combo guard" role who did it effectively and in the bench role it's best suited for.  And how the hell did Seattle become known as a basketball hotbed and not Atlanta?  

Edited by benhillboy

Im convinced yall (a) didn't see him play last year and (2) haven't heard his radio show on NBARadio.

He was passed over for something called Pablo Prigioni.  He done, folks.

The next intelligent thing he says on radio will be the 1st intelligent thing he says.