• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are you happy with Paul??

Diesel

Are you happy with Paul?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

As I said in the other post, they are splitting hairs when they say he was 'never on the block'.   I would ask, 'did they consider some  trades for Millsap in order to sign Al'?     I think they don't consider that 'On the block'.   

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

As I said in the other post, they are splitting hairs when they say he was 'never on the block'.   I would ask, 'did they consider some  trades for Millsap in order to sign Al'?     I think they don't consider that 'On the block'.   

Sap sure as **** thinks he was on the block.  That couldn't be clearer from his quotes.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:36 AM, AHF said:

It doesn't definitively slam the door but if Sap believes he wasn't shopped or believes it was the team's intent to keep him along with Al and Dwight I think he would say so instead of shrugging his shoulders.  So this makes a difference for me because I was pulling out my hair at the idea of not rocking that front court.

971d8f3700cfbd7aaeda25bc02e36b02.jpg

That picture of Sabrina is smokin'.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That spin on OKC sticks out the most.  He had another similar move with a crossover before the spin if I ain't mistaken.  After that dunk in Milwaukee I think Giannis dunked on Paul not soon afterward lol.

He can't jump worth a damn but makes aerial plays based off perfect timing and toughness.  

That boy cold.  I don't know why more championship contenders haven't shown a keen interest in him over the past few years.  Super low maintenance, high level consistency.