• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

One dumb, idiotic loss that was completely preventable. Wasn't even the pick 6 that did it.

Now there is zero margin for error. If one of the next two games is a loss, the division might be gone with how hot the Bucs are. Those are MUST wins and it's a must to split the divisional games.

Edited by Lurker

One of the weirdest losses I've ever seen. Like wtf was that 

• Like 1

Not the same old Falcons.

This team has found a new, different way to give a game away.

KC did the unexpected, over and over, and it seems that, whatever

they did, it worked.

I once had a son playing mite football when he was about 10.  I watched

as these young players ran fake punts, reverses and one called "end around."

Many times, they worked.  Sunday, in the NFL, I again saw these plays and

they worked against the Falcons.

Matty Ice melted.  Therefore, luke warm Matty threw two costly picks for scores.

This trend of Atlanta's pro teams all ending up not preforming up to expectations

is getting old.  Four teams in four different sports and not a real winner in the four.

:argh:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jy23 said:

One of the weirdest losses I've ever seen. 

Politely put. KC ran more misdirection in one game than I think I've seen in a month and the Falcons are even known for running a bunch of it. Defense gave up yards but only thirteen points though if KC had to they may have scored again late. Falcons offense and special teams looked more like the Dawgs season this year in that game yesterday. Gun pointed at foot. We just wouldn't let KC lose this one. 

• Like 2

I don't have much to add today lol. I went back and rewatched it like I normally do but I still have nothing. This game is just one that hurts but hopefully it won't kill the season. We've got 2 games in a row that should be wins to get us back on track 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jy23 said:

I don't have much to add today lol. I went back and rewatched it like I normally do but I still have nothing. This game is just one that hurts but hopefully it won't kill the season. We've got 2 games in a row that should be wins to get us back on track 

You gotta go 3-1 the rest of the way which is very doable. It's gonna be close I think.

7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

You gotta go 3-1 the rest of the way which is very doable. It's gonna be close I think.

Very close. 3-1 is doable, heck 4-0 is doable. @LA and SF should be 2 easy wins, then we are very capable of beating both Carolina and NO. 

• Like 1

Both our physical specimen wideouts are limping around this week so hope they will be ready to go. If Matthews is out I thought Compton was surprisingly competent against KC. Didn't really expect much from him but he showed up.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jy23 said:

Very close. 3-1 is doable, heck 4-0 is doable. @LA and SF should be 2 easy wins, then we are very capable of beating both Carolina and NO. 

It is a very favorable schedule. You gotta take it one game at a time. Because two more losses and "yyyyyyyyyy pobreci" as Omar Suarez likes to say...lol

Getting ahead of one's selves is always a good bet to lose the next game or in our situation miss the playoffs all together. If we take care of business and get to the playoffs we can score enough to move on. No more shots to the foot allowed though nowadays. Its the homestretch so lets make it count in our favor. Doesn't matter how young players are just win. Brady and Ben should be our examples, they were crazy young and took it. Force the future Falcons.   

6 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

It is a very favorable schedule. You gotta take it one game at a time. Because two more losses and "yyyyyyyyyy pobreci" as Omar Suarez likes to say...lol

@jy23 I didn't even notice but my Lions could be ur Falcons in the playoffs! As is right now, the Lions would host Tampa in a 3/6 matchup and the Falcons would host the Giants in a 4/5 with #1 cowboys and #2 Seahawks idle.

As a Lions fan though, I don't want to see the Falcons at all. My preference would be Tampa over the Falcons and Giants. I can see the Lions handling Tampa, but the Falcons have a crazy good offense and I don't wanna face Eli either, that guy, as much as I hate his face, is clutch.

So after watching Vic Beasley sack the Rams QB Goff the announcer made the statement that coming into the game the only guy ahead of Vic in the sack column in the entire league is the superhuman Von Miller. And at that point Von had one more game under his belt than Vic.The Superbowl MVP we're talking about here. Just want to say, WOW! Last year was such a long time ago.

So how does everyone feel about the last two drafts with the influence of Dan Quinn on Thomas Dimitoff about improving our defensive speed at this particular moment. Big, big baby steps on full display today.

@Spud2Nique I'm with you on wanting to not play the giants lol. I think we're better than them it's just Eli has a way of making things happen in the playoffs. I would love to see a matchup between us in the playoffs, y'all have surprised a lot of people this year. 

@Thomas I was speaking about that speed at the beginning of the year. I saw what they could be early on even tho they're still not there. There is talent on that side of the ball definitely. Debo should end up being defensive rookie of the year. And I really don't know what else to say about Vic. We were debating at the beginning of the season about him being to small and being in a bad position and all kinds of crap, dude looks like an all pro right now. He is absolutely amazing. Get a stud do to put beside Grady and it could be nasty next year. 

• Like 1

As I was typing that Vic does it again....my guy looks like defensive MVP so far. Good gawd