• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

F it! Prince got shades of Kawhi Leonard. He looks a lot like him

NBASupes

I'm very happy with Prince production of late..Still a little skeptical but I think that he might have realized what his nba strength is and it seems to be outside shooting..His success of late has been tied in with an increase in 3 point attempts..He's jackin 10 or more 3 attempts every game now.. I Think the kid realized 3 point shooting is his biggest strength..He is hunting 3 point attempts now,  and making them at a high clip..Some of the 3's are from very deep like Curry..As a result the coach is now using him in a Korver esq manner..I been impressed with his ability to come off curls and shoot on the move too..He was always solid as a catch and shoot guy but if his shot is really this pure he could average 17 to 20 ppg next season easily..Can he sustain this level of play??

Edited by LastDon
  • Like 1

I like when Prince makes quick decisions, catches the ball on the move. That's what he did towards the end of the year last year and if he sticks with that he'll be good. When he holds the ball and dribbles around he's not so hot.

• Like 1