• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Defense defense defense

LikejRod29

hawks loss last night because team defense was absolutely ridiculously bad and we're not going to win games if you don't play better team defense then last night.  We gave up 70+ points in the second half of the ball game  against a young Lakers team , when playing better teams that isn't going to work . Coach BUD sucked last night coaching wise and we're about to play some good teams and team defense have to be better than last night an something i have to say about the FANS that stay in the ATL area were was the FANS support people, I live 5hours away so that's my  excuse  so I can't make it to the games like you all  that lives in the area but if I did live in the area I'm a season ticket holder with out a doubt and I'm attending every game every single game the Lakers fans came out and supported their team in our house absolutely ridiculous . ATL sports should be  very ashamed because it's like that in Atlanta  The Falcons had to cheat to make the stadium louder the Braves friends just do not show up which is ridiculous and the Hawks FANS are so shady we as FANS only shows up for big games and not the little games,look I love my ATL sports and I wish I stay closer because they would have one more fan  cheering for them in the  highlight factory . People please don't take this the wrong way, it just makes me mad when I c  other fans in people on TV saying that there was more of the opponent fan at the game than it was the Hawks FANS at game in that sucks.  #Defense defense  defense !

7 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Thought that shady referred to seedy or even a criminal element. Pretty suggestive there.

Well excuse me sir ,should hi I have said some timing in terms of  cheering your team on does that sound a little better are you happy . criminal element   r  u kidding me. Ur  response was Lame and everything I said is true and shady does not mean criminal element. 

shad·y
[ˈSHādē]

ADJECTIVE

1. situated in or full of shade: 
    "shady woods"
    synonyms: shaded · shadowy · dim · dark · sheltered · screened · 

• giving shade from sunlight: 
      "they sprawled under a shady carob tree"
    • informal
      of doubtful honesty or legality: 
      "he was involved in his grandmother's shady deals"
      synonyms: suspicious · suspect · questionable · dubious · 

Powered by Oxford Dictionaries · © Oxford University Press · Translation by Bing Translator

My previous post was not meant with a whole lot of intensity but here is the definition of shady just the same. Sarcasm on the other hand is not of doubtful legality I don't believe. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LikejRod29 said:

hawks loss last night because team defense was absolutely ridiculously bad and we're not going to win games if you don't play better team defense then last night.  We gave up 70+ points in the second half of the ball game  against a young Lakers team , when playing better teams that isn't going to work . Coach BUD sucked last night coaching wise and we're about to play some good teams and team defense have to be better than last night an something i have to say about the FANS that stay in the ATL area were was the FANS support people, I live 5hours away so that's my  excuse  so I can't make it to the games like you all  that lives in the area but if I did live in the area I'm a season ticket holder with out a doubt and I'm attending every game every single game the Lakers fans came out and supported their team in our house absolutely ridiculous . ATL sports should be  very ashamed because it's like that in Atlanta  The Falcons had to cheat to make the stadium louder the Braves friends just do not show up which is ridiculous and the Hawks FANS are so shady we as FANS only shows up for big games and not the little games,look I love my ATL sports and I wish I stay closer because they would have one more fan  cheering for them in the  highlight factory . People please don't take this the wrong way, it just makes me mad when I c  other fans in people on TV saying that there was more of the opponent fan at the game than it was the Hawks FANS at game in that sucks.  #Defense defense  defense !

The Hawks gave the fans a perfectly good reason not to go games last night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

championship level team

That would be the top two teams in the league. Agree with you we're not there or maybe not really all that close at this point but we have made a major move or two recently to hopefully help us get there. Not too realistic to think it happens in the first few weeks of the season when the starting PG and C are new and the ten man rotation is different. Hope to the heavens you readily pessimists are not parents because nothing is easy and you may be in for a shock if you think otherwise. Teenagers can be so much more difficult than this stuff. Lets be happy we have a team to pull for because sometimes they leave. KC, Seattle and Vancouver do not have a team anymore.  

I would like to see how this team stacks up against the Cavaliers. But they aren't ready yet to go toe to toe. The starting lineup is still figuring out their roles and is too turnover prone (not just PG).

This was meant to be a post that had a quote but the quote function isn't working right now.

• Premium Member
21 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I can play defense  . . . 

Image result for deandre bembry atlanta hawks

I can play defense too !! . . . 

Image result for taurean prince atlanta hawks

See ? . . . .

Is it just me or can these two contribute a lot more than Bud is allowing?

@NBASupes  You are correct, Sir.  Atlanta Hawks are not a championship team.  They will ever be

as long as "The King" is alive and playing for someone else.  His team, right now Cleveland, comes

with a solid, guaranteed, championship of the east.

To consider that anyone can wrest that championship from him and his merry men is a dream too

wild to imagine.  He's the super, super star of the NBA east.  He's protected.  He gets calls that other

players can only dream of.  He is good.  In fact, he's great.  Combine that with all the help he gets everywhere

and we begin to understand why the Hawks aren't a championship team.

Anyone want to argue?  Please!  Someone prove to me that I'm wrong.

23 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I can play defense  . . . 

I can play defense too !! . . . 

See ? . . . .

We don't know that they can defend (without fouling) in a real game.  Look, I like the rookies too and want to see them in action and all that.  However, I think y'all are being a bit reactionary to 1 bad game.  Budz hasn't shown an aversion to playing rookies when he's had rookies to play.  Who has he sat that was a guy deserving of time?  I'll wait.

- Payne?  Not and NBA-level player

- Noguera? You can make a pretty weak argument that he should've played, but he's like 4 years in and can barely get into TOR's rotation.

- Dennis?  Dennis played a little until later in that season when it was clear he needed seasoning.

John Jenkins?  Barely a rotation-worthy NBA player even after all these years.

Y'all are confusing Budz with Woody who clearly didn't want to play rookies.