• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thabo starting at SG

BigDog90

I don't know that this changes anything but this is a good start on the right track if the philosophy won't change. Because this team just hasn't been getting good offense in the half court by playing off of spacing. Forcing steals and running off of them (controlling running) may help ignite the offense a little instead of just trying to set up for threes.

And again this is a last year problem too. When the offense got out and ran was when they looked their best but they did not run for whatever reason that is unknown with the starting lineup.

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

I'm actually really confused at this move.  Are we sure that Thabo isn't starting at the 3 with Baze at the 2?

It could be the case, although tonight I'd expect Thabo to shadow Oladipo moreso than Roberson.

(EDIT: What @StephenHawking said)

~lw3

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Not exactly what most of us were looking for but Bud is finally making a move at SG without an injury involved or the birth of a child to force it. 

Lol...only a few things in the world can force Bud into making a move. Injuries and child birth lol

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If Korver still tallies his typical minutes (unless by some miracle he finds his shot) then the Thabo start is window dressing.

I'll be watching closely.

We need to be looking to trade Korver while we can if we are gonna lower his minutes. I'm curious to see how Kyle Korver can fit in with the 2nd team.

Edited by GameTime

People that have a bad impression of Prince based on two 40 point blowouts need to gtfo.  The whole team performed about as badly as can be and throwing a rookie in that situation is not solving matters or helping the rookie.

It might turn out that he doesn't work out in the NBA, but we won't know for a while.