• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ATL vs. BOS - a must win?

BigDog90

9 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

I don't call her anything other than hey get your butt in the kitchen and make me a sandwich lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're gonna make a great dad someday. :-)

15 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

A booooo? In what way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An animated gif?

The 'Boo this man Dave Chapelle' gif?

Big head Horf with Booooo over his head?

You know the Hawk screech you have/had when you hit enter make it 'Booooo' instead, lol

5 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

I am seriously considering not watching this one. I Have a problem with anger management when I watch Isaih Thomas junior.

Just glue down anything you can easily pick up and bunji yourself to the chair. You may pass out but you won't ruin your TV.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Just glue down anything you can easily pick up and bunji yourself to the chair. You may pass out but you won't ruin your TV.

You sound like you come from experience with this. Last week I almost broke the TV due to Lions/Seahawks/12th man (refs not fans) lol.

9 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Fwd: Vandeweghe, Kiki <NBA>

~lw3

That picture begs for a caption contest.

"Say it again.  Jus' one more time.  Call me Gordon Hayward again.  I dare you."

Just now, kg01 said:

That picture begs for a caption contest.

"Say it again.  Jus' one more time.  Call me Gordon Hayward again.  I dare you."

I don't think anyone will beat that one...hahaha.

10 minutes ago, AHF said:

Sometimes when you have a bunch of a-holes you want to get rid of, you need to release the Dawgs.

02-10f-hounds.gif

Hah Our mods are out of control today it seems.

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

And Taurean is offending you?   

I see nothing offensive about Dolfan's statement.  My hands have no sandwiches in them right now so something's wrong in America.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

And Taurean is offending you?   

For context those who haven't been here a while, Dolfan has a long running joke with JayBird along this line.  Don't take it at face value.

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

For context those who haven't been here a while, Dolfan has a long running joke with JayBird along this line.  Don't take it at face value.

Dol ... fan?  Is he new?

• Premium Member
19 hours ago, Sothron said:

This is an absolute must win game. We have a certain punk ass bitch to put in his place after stabbing all of us in the back. We have a smaller punk ass bitch to put in his place for getting away with murder in the playoffs against Dennis. We have a whole national sports media busy writing us off as blowing the team up to put in their place.

Let's go Hawks. We got 99 problems but a BITCH ain't one.

That  was fracking inspiring! :dwarf:

LET'S GO HAWKS!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I will note this all started when I made a list of Crawfords and forgot about Cindy.

~LLL

Ya...you tried to pass her off as Kathy Ireland on a sports illustrated issue and think I wouldn't notice. Well, I'm not happy about it. Now if you want it back, it's under my bed somewhere ...:-|