• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ATL vs. BOS - a must win?

BigDog90

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya...you tried to pass her off as Kathy Ireland on a sports illustrated issue and think I wouldn't notice. Well, I'm not happy about it. Now if you want it back, it's under my bed somewhere ...:-|

"Hey dude, why're the pages sticking together?" - lw3

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

After Miami's performance last weekend I believe a name change is in order ...

Inmate #2234C has a nice ring to it.

In an attempt to re-rail this thing (or derail it further), our favorite homer Brian Scalabrine was on the radio this morning explaining how Thomas was the best 4th quarter player in the league right now and that he'd take him over even Lebron.  He was finally able to be talked into taking Harden/Westbrook over him.

In true @AHF fashion, he cited all this nimber-driven evidence which had me falling asleep.

The funny part was when Isola (who was incredulous at this uber-homer speak) asked him to pull up all Thomas' 4th quarter nimbers from round 2 of the playoffs and beyond. 

Silence.

Boom.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

"Hey dude, why're the pages sticking together?" - lw3

Inmate #2234C has a nice ring to it.

In an attempt to re-rail this thing (or derail it further), our favorite homer Brian Scalabrine was on the radio this morning explaining how Thomas was the best 4th quarter player in the league right now and that he'd take him over even Lebron.  He was finally able to be talked into taking Harden/Westbrook over him.

In true @AHF fashion, he cited all this nimber-driven evidence which had me falling asleep.

The funny part was when Isola (who was incredulous at this uber-homer speak) asked him to pull up all Thomas' 4th quarter nimbers from round 2 of the playoffs and beyond. 

Silence.

Boom.

You know on some days I pull you to the side and ask you to bring ur A game? Well, this isn't one of those times ...I'm gonna run you loose for 48 minutes...no blows (rest...git ur mind out the gutter)...GETTEM KG!!!

KG's on fiiiiirrreeee!!!

IMG_7941.GIF

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

You know on some days I pull you to the side and ask you to bring ur A game? Well, this isn't one of those times ...I'm gonna run you loose for 48 minutes...no blows (rest...git ur mind out the gutter)...GETTEM KG!!!

KG's on fiiiiirrreeee!!!

IMG_7941.GIF

*burp* Yeah!  You tell 'em, Spud2.  Whut ....

friendly fire

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya...you tried to pass her off as Kathy Ireland on a sports illustrated issue and think I wouldn't notice. Well, I'm not happy about it. Now if you want it back, it's under my bed somewhere ...:-|

Don't go dumping on Kathy Ireland.  She was a highlight of those issues!

kathy-ireland.05239762.jpg

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Don't go dumping on Kathy Ireland.  She was a highlight of those issues!

kathy-ireland.05239762.jpg

What do you think made me think of those days...A not so mint sports illustrated issues from 1989-96 in a box was found today :-)

I remember I wanted to marry Kathy in 89, but 7th grade was important I guess. :-(

Am 8.1.2017 at 07:53 , LamarHampton sagte:

Yes. And Dwight better put that punkass in his place.

another real problem is we don't want the whole audience to be a sea of green, so if any of y'all can make it to any game this season, this is it. (And strongly consider burning Al Whoreford jerseys outside before tipoff oooookkkkkkk??)

Thats why I never judged to hard on European hooliganism. These otherwise cretins and weekend-warriors are experts at keeping the home fanbase in the right set of colours.

• Like 2

I'm not concerned about the Celtics.  They're a level below Toronto who've yet to see Sullinger suit up.  The notoriously inconsistent Valencunas worked Al in a career night a couple days ago.  20 boards should be a baseline for Dwight tomorrow.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dnice said:

I'm hoping they can change the court along with the old uniforms, if the Toronto Huskies can get a court, the Hawks can get one to go along with the  blue and green.

Paul Millsap plays for and Al Horford played for Atlanta Hawks.  Yeah, I don't wanna jab-step all over the hawks' wings.  Folks might think I'm stomping on the logo.  I don't wan' no beef.  I'm a lover, not a fighter.  Reboarding included. - Hal Horford